• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

Was 145.2 kg last month was 145.1 this month. So pointless weigh in. She told me. I may have to come of program at 6 months IF I don't sort out loosing weight.

I said I lost 4kg on slimming world-but that don't account for much.

Told ex husband I am determined to loose 8 lbs by next appointment -4 weeks 4 days away.

Wish me luck.

No cake when had skinny cappuccino. I've really got to do this. I must not binge eat xxx

Not doing great with weight am 318 lbs or 144.2 kg so almost lost 1 kg since weight in xxc

317 lbs today down another lb god this is slow xxx

It's going in the right direction lovely x

Stick with it Lottie! There really is no hurry to get it off and your heading in the right direction xx

Feel really bloated period is here. Was up 0.2 lbs this morning. I am NOT on for loosing 8 lbs :( for fri :( xxx

144.9 this month xxx

Still like a yo yo 322 or 146.1

Trying to eat more protein.

It's so hard but u have to do this xxx

B coffee

Bacon and chicken salad-with cucumber onion lettuce and Tom

Chicken with cheese and mushrooms

Coffee with cream x 2

1 l of sparking water

500 mls water

Peanuts and slice of low fat cheese

Xxx

Last edited:
Thank you I just need to focus xx

320.6 or 145.4kg today I am aiming to be 140kg ( with clothes on so 139 kg naked) when I next go to hospital on 29th dec so 6.4 kg to go which I think is about 13 lb in 4 weeks we will see)

Walked 5000 steps so far today

Xxx

B 3 x Scrambled egg 30 spinach and 50 g salmon

Water and coffee

Coffee

3 rashers of bacon and 2 large mushrooms

Water

Tuna steak with slices of cheese

Handful of cashew nuts

Coffee

Water

Xxx

Last edited:
Walked 8900 steps today and my legs swollen ; ( taking asprin xxx

Didnt weigh in the morning MH was bad :( so stayed at my parents. I had therapy today which HAS made me so emotional I just want to EAT. My peroid also started

walked 5600 steps

B coffee

L chicken breast salad and 1 of LF slice cheese and hummus

3 BIG handfuls of peanuts

1 L sparkling water

coffee

500 mls water

pork chop and 1 slice of cheese-I did do mushrooms BUT forgot about them and left them in oven!

coffee

More water

xxxx

318.8 this morning

5 oz gammon 5 oz steak and lamb and chicken breast 2 mushroom and 1 tom handful of peas and mayo.

100g olives

100g 5 mince cooked in olive oil with 50 g courgette 50 g mushroom and 50 g tin tom with 10 g cheese

Sparkling water

Coffee

Xxx

Last edited:
Didnt weigh in the morning MH was bad :( so stayed at my parents. I had therapy today which HAS made me so emotional I just want to EAT. My peroid also started

walked 5600 steps

B coffee

L chicken breast salad and 1 of LF slice cheese and hummus

3 BIG handfuls of peanuts

1 L sparkling water

coffee

500 mls water

pork chop and 1 slice of cheese-I did do mushrooms BUT forgot about them and left them in oven!

coffee

More water

xxxx
I feel your pain. :hugs:

I am under crisis team again :( xxxx

318. 4 still going. Or 144.2

Xxxx

Coffee

Salmon and eggs

Water

Xxxx

Back