• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

Try to remain focused and stay strong. You have a lot of cyber friends here rooting for you and a beautiful son who needs you. Big hugs XxxX

Thank you girls. I am still under crisis team had F2f for pip today I was a wreck.

I am so sleepy.

314 lbs or 142.4 kg

Thank you girls xxx

I've upped my protein and it's helping so so much with my binge eating. I wish I'd done it sooner I really do.

I've also cut out all processed carbs-white bread, batter, white pasta. Had sweet pots lentil pasta and no bread-wheat dosent like my ME-o am am still tired but I am hoping it may help.

Tea today was a mushroom and spinach omelet with 1/2 avocado ( once a week-I know they are high in fat) and olives a grilled Tom and salad leaves.

I've swapped ALL my diet coke ( and i used to drink 2 cans a day) for coffee with almond milk or fizzy spring water.

But who knows if I can keep it up xxx

Walked 10000 steps today and OMG I ache. I am shattered and already in bed at 7.40pm after little man has gone to bed.

I went out today said no to cake and mince pies ( mince pies are easy don't like them BUT c.a.k.e that's a MASSIVE thing for me to say no too.

Got some coconut flour to make some high protein cakes out off-need to check what else I need-maybe pancakes will be my first thing.

Made bread and butter pudding and brownies-i had a thumb sizes piece of both-but that was it.

I so want to be under 22 stone when I go to see dietation at end of month xxxx

Walked 10000 steps today and OMG I ache. I am shattered and already in bed at 7.40pm after little man has gone to bed.

I went out today said no to cake and mince pies ( mince pies are easy don't like them BUT c.a.k.e that's a MASSIVE thing for me to say no too.

Got some coconut flour to make some high protein cakes out off-need to check what else I need-maybe pancakes will be my first thing.

Made bread and butter pudding and brownies-i had a thumb sizes piece of both-but that was it.

I so want to be under 22 stone when I go to see dietation at end of month xxxx
Your doing well Lottie, well done on the food choice changes too xx

Thank you hunny xxx

Again I said no to cake in Costa only walked 5000 steps today.

2 X Scrambled egg with cheese slice

Spring water

Coffee with milk X2

125 g 5%fat mince teaspoon coconut oil 50g toms 50g mushroom and 50g courgettes and 20 cheese

30-35 g ( my scale batteries were going) of salted peanuts

More fizzy water

Xxx

Think I've got most of my Christmas pressie shopping done. Now to wrap xxxx

My ME has totally flattered me today. Xxx

Thank you. I am worn out again today. Lie in tomorrow. Thank goodness. Xxxx

I ate out at weatherspoons today they do a skinny burger with salad...but for anyone post op who reading they do a smoked salmon mini salad ( my friend has 3 min plates ) and this was one I obviously don't really have an idea on what amount you can East after op-but might be useful info for someone.

Going to pizza express tomorrow having salad chicken. Saying no to dough sticks. Going to be hard. But this weight loss means more to me than bread.

I was 310.8 lbs this morning ( i obviously can't wait to be under 300 but dad bought me a pandora braclet and i "allowed"myself to wear it at 310 lbs and my Kath kitson bag at 305 lbs SO I have to keep goung. The weight loss in itself should be a reward. But these thing keep me pnntrack-I just need to remember NOT to award myself with food.

My son's been sick tonight ; ( 2nd night of hols xxxx

My weight was up this morning no idea why I do fluctuate during the week. I only count tomorrow's weigh in. I want to be back to 310. Something but we will see. I am curled up in bed shattered.

Day with my son tomorrow; ) not sure what we are doing as yet.

Kept on track chicken salad and liver and bacon for tea with 100g sprouts. No pots for me.

Xxxx

311.8 I have DONE nothing to deserve a gain-unless it was salt in bacon and liver????? But oh well so lost 2.2 lbs this week.

Xxx

311.8 I have DONE nothing to deserve a gain-unless it was salt in bacon and liver????? But oh well so lost 2.2 lbs this week.

Xxx
Sometimes there’s just no rhyme or reason as to why we gain weight. The body is a strange contraption. It will probably come off next week x

Thank you :) xxxx

Havent had the most healthiest day today

water

1 x coffee with cream

2 x egg and 50 g smoked salmon

coffee with milk x2

2 chciken breast with chilli and 6 mushrooms in cocnut oil

50g salted peants

water

coffee with cream

xxxx

Back