• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleep apnoea concern

Fab Kirsty!
Just back and they are pleased with progress, they worked out I'd lost 25% of body weight. Gotta go back in 3 months x

Fab Kirsty! Just back and they are pleased with progress, they worked out I'd lost 25% of body weight. Gotta go back in 3 months x

Fantastic!! That's great. They never tell me that.. I might ring up and ask lol xx

I started reading mazza's journey and it was like reading a best seller. I couldn't put the story down. Omg.... I was on a high with u as the weight come off, and then came crashing Down When the op was postponed. I know everyone has said this,but u have come so far. Keep going.xxxx
I know I was the same, WTG Mazza, then postponed!! So not fair, after all that hard work. Will continue reading now to see how our hero works it out xxxx

Fab Kirsty! Just back and they are pleased with progress, they worked out I'd lost 25% of body weight. Gotta go back in 3 months x
Bloody hell! That should be a made for TV movie. What a story! So glad your ok and have had an amazing result so far, you have worked hard for it.inspirational xxxx

Well it's been just over a year since my op! I've had ups and downs from start, to the initial postponement to then getting on the table and nearly dying due to an error in Feb. But I did it, I'm here a year on. I've gone from 29st4 to 18st9. Still fighting the battle of the bulge! But my god how my life has changed!!!
Well I am beginning to actually have a life now!! I'm very pleased! I feel blessed to have had the surgery, granted I have moments that I hate my new stomach but they are only moments!

My younger sister got married yesterday, I was head bridesmaid, I got up at 630 ran around after her all day and then danced the night away last night! I am just so thankful that I can do that now as before surgery I would not have! This is just one thing that makes it all so worthwhile
Keep going all and hope you are well xxx

Attachments

• image-2803075131.jpg
    image-2803075131.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 30
You've done fantastic Marie! I've seen your progress over the year on Facebook and you should be so proud xxxx

Well it's been just over a year since my op! I've had ups and downs from start, to the initial postponement to then getting on the table and nearly dying due to an error in Feb. But I did it, I'm here a year on. I've gone from 29st4 to 18st9. Still fighting the battle of the bulge! But my god how my life has changed!!! Well I am beginning to actually have a life now!! I'm very pleased! I feel blessed to have had the surgery, granted I have moments that I hate my new stomach but they are only moments! My younger sister got married yesterday, I was head bridesmaid, I got up at 630 ran around after her all day and then danced the night away last night! I am just so thankful that I can do that now as before surgery I would not have! This is just one thing that makes it all so worthwhile Keep going all and hope you are well xxx

Well done mazza, it's nice to see these stories, which makes it all worthwhile the wait for me, waiting for surgery date any day now X

Back