• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleep apnoea concern

Merry Christmas Marie xxx

Am on purée now and thoroughly enjoyed my puréed Crimbo dinner. Enjoying tasting proper food after almost 12wks on milk yoghurt and liquids!!
Weighed myself this morning. Have lost exactly 6 stone since the start of my pre op diet!!! I am amazed! Tried a work top on today and looked like a tent lol still don't think I look any different but it's going! So chuffed.
Must admit this is hard isn't it, although never expected it to be easy. I hope it continues this way tho!!
Hope everyone is getting on ok. X

Wow hun massive difference in your face Mazza ...Well done on those losses too. I'ts amazing how the loss of weight seems to open up the face isn't it:) . I remember saying omg I have eyes!! after a few stone loss. My features always seemed to disappear before.

Ah thanks girls, I've always felt ugly because of my weight. Wonder if I will ever feel pretty? Hmmm
My eyes are reappearing yay!

Happy New Year mazza.

Had to got to WM today as had really bad acid reflux. Saw the bariatric nurse, the dietician and Dr Hartland who I had not seen for over 3 years. It is all sorted for the time being. When are you next back - I am going again on 16 January.

TBx

Happy New Year Marie!! Let it be a fantastic year for you xxx

Happy New Year mazza. Had to got to WM today as had really bad acid reflux. Saw the bariatric nurse, the dietician and Dr Hartland who I had not seen for over 3 years. It is all sorted for the time being. When are you next back - I am going again on 16 January. TBx

Just caught up on the November thread tb ? not good hun. Hope the tablets help and you start to feel better soon. Can't believe what a rough ride you're having. I'm back on 30th Jan for first post op check.
Let me know how it goes xx

Well 2015 is finally here!!
Can't say 2014 was the best of years but I know this years is going to be a good one!

Happy new year all!! Looking forward to being a big LOSER in 2015 xxx

Happy new Year Mazza!!
Onwards and downwards :)

Thanks guys!!! Happy new year to you all too!!

6 stone 4 down, stalled for 5 days - not bothering me as much as thought it would as think I know why I'm stalling.

I returned back to work on Saturday and found out a girl at work who I'm very close to had been in a horrific car accident, so I did my shift at work travelled an hour and a half to the hospital and was there until midnight, got home about half 1 in the morning. My problem is it's so hard on purée to deal with these situations. I'd had a weetabix and about 3 coffees all day, which obvs isn't good but nothing I could do about it as hospital vending machines don't generally cater for my needs lol

Anyway back to work on Sunday and didn't eat much again, back to hospital yesterday and nieces birthday so out most the day so again food was forgotten.
Organisation is not my friend and has always been my problem when it comes to food!

You need to put an emergency supply in you car so you not cough out. Tub of Readybrek , pk of weetabix in plastic bag with spoon, you can always get milk it would keep you going and a bowel to put it in lol

Back