• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleep apnoea concern

Day 6 of 5 week milk diet - feeling great!

Day 6 is here! Struggled a little day 2/3 staying motivated as felt really crappy, then had a couple of days of cramping but yesterday I felt brilliant! I have more energy, less tired! Can walk more without becoming out of breath and my sneaky peak on the scales reveal I've lost a staggering 1st already! Can't bloody believe it! AMAZING XX

Well done Mazza!!!
How are the cramps now? My muscles are aching, I'm getting cramps in my hand but as i take quinine under prescription they are not too bad. The ketosis has set well in and my breath absolutely stinks.. Least I think it does lol. On the weight loss side of things mine is slow and have been sitting for a couple of days bang on the 19st. I'm on day 10 and have lost 7lbs so far. I'm not too down about it though as I really wasn't expecting to lose much as my calorie intake for the past 8 mths was around 1000 cals or less any way so my body has sort of got used to it. X

That weight loss is brill then hun. I'm not too achey, had a little cramp after my night shift but nothing like I was getting. Soon be over ;-)

Well done girls. Keep it up. It really does get u in the zone.
I'm on day 27 and 25lb lost! On on tues.
it's been a real struggle on days but almost there. Keep walking to keep the cramps at bay and drink ur own body weight in squash!!

Greek total yog is the best filler if ur on milk/slimfast & yog. And suffer free jelly. I can't get it down any more lol xxx

Ooh well done Maz!! So close to your op. yes I'm drinking shed loads lol. Not allowed any jelly boo. Congrats so far x

woo good weight loss hun, can i ask why your on the pre op diet for 5 weeks??

Your doing brilliantly Mazza Well done :) x

Hey fem, how you doing?

I've been struggling the last couple of days just so darn hungry!! :( good news is I'm now 9kg down in 9 days! Woo.

well done.this is worrying me now.i am dairy intolerant.none at all.i know there is plenty I can do but it is finding it.all that milk cheese etc.in a lot of the foods and recipes.this is something I am will have to talk to dietician.and if anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it so much.well done everyone

Yes, there'll be alternatives. I'm veggie with allergy to dairy - was 'prescribed' four weeks of WW soups and Muller lights which I was able to replace with soya yogs. x

Hey fem, how you doing?

I've been struggling the last couple of days just so darn hungry!! :( good news is I'm now 9kg down in 9 days! Woo.

Congrats Mazza that's a brilliant loss hun Well done... All this liquid is causing fluid retention in me Woke up jumped on the scales and I had gained 5lb!! 3 hours and a feuroesomide later it was gone plus another 1lb :) ...phew
Kept myself busy today. As i woke up with head hungry so thought i might be in for a rough day so went out did a bit of shopping for my granddaughter, picked up my prescription as planned which is still not complete yet :sigh: and visited family. Then got home to find a phone call to tell me that my recently ordered shoes were here so rushed through to Stirling to pick them up ... One size smaller now :)
Exhausted but at least the head hunger was kept at bay:)

Back