• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleep apnoea concern

So tired and emotional today. Find out if my job is at risk today too. The thought of my op being cancelled is terrifying me.

Awwwww hun big :( (((((((hugs)))))))) to you ...this is the last thing you want at this time fingers crossed that your job is kept safe. My heart goes out to you xx

Good luck hun fingers crossed for you x

The secretary has just got back to me, really quite stroppy as I wanted my results before my appointment she has advised she's going to request them urgently for me. Fingers crossed for some news quickly x

13.8kg gone - only 2 wks 4.5 days to go!!

Hahaha you even have it down to fractions of a day but honestly :wow: I can't believe its only two and a half weeks ish away. You have done amazingly well mazza you should be so proud of what you have achieved :party0048:

Lol!! I'm definitely on count down. Really hungry today mentally and physically so have been concentrating on house work and working up a sweat! Lol it's amazing how much more I can do already after such a small weight loss.

I must admit its flying by!

How are you getting on? You coping with the protein drinks? X

Not a good day today hun :( my diet this week consists of bovril tea coffee milk runny yoghurt and watered down thin soup ... No bitty stuffs
Feeling a bit better now and just about to go to sleep .... Tomorrow brings weetabix/porridge ..pretty much my preop diet again yaayyy xx

Much better today thanks mazza xx

Thanks for your reply Fem, very informative I appreciate it :) x

Sorry for your concerns this week Mazza! Got my fingers n toes crossed for you n sending loads of positive energy ur way. You've done so well so far n like Fem said if u did have it u may not now! Hope everything works out for you both
Mwah
Xxx

Thanks Chyna.

I'm going through days where I feel I could do this diet forever and then days where I'm literally salivating at the smell of food! It's tough but on the plus side the pain in my back is already so much better, people are commenting that I am walking differently - that I have more of a spring to my step. I'm finding it easier to put my socks on as ridiculous as that sounds, and can do more house work without having to stop after five mins in excruciating pain! The pain is still there but taking longer to come on which I am grateful for.

I've lost over 15kg (weighing every 2 days at the mo and weigh day tomoz)

The only cloud is this concern over the sleep apnoea I just hope they take into consideration my weight loss so far and decide to test again instead or that there's nowt wrong anyway lol.

I hope you have all got fab plans for the bank holiday weekend - me? I'm at work fri sat sun mon etc so nothing exciting for me, just a busier weekend at work to look forward to.

2 wks and 2 days left effectively - how it's flying!!!

You are doing so well keep it up :)

You have done so well Mazza with your pre op diet. Your weight loss is fantastic you should be proud of yourself. The thought of living on just milk and yoghurt makes me feel sick.
I'm dreading the day I have to start mine but still waiting to hear something.
I log on here every day reading peoples stories and their strength is inspirational. Yet every day when the post man brings me no news, I want to tell the hospital to forget the whole thing.

I know it's tough having done Cambridge I had the same ups n downs and some days.. most days, were a struggle lol. But it's not long now so keep the end in sight! And like everyone has said you've done amazing so far!
Dnt feel silly about the socks thing, I think non scale victories are more important than the numbers at the end of the day, we can take small things for granted that our weight has restricted us from doing so well done I'm glad you're physically feeling better in yourself.
Hang in there and I hope you've had a nice bank holiday so far :D
Xx

Back