• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sleep over

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Hi All, I just want to pick your brains a moment!! My Gastric bypass is in 15 days O.M.G:eek: and I am having my op at the Spire manchester (nhs though) does anyone know if my hubby is aloud to stay with me for the first night of my operation? its about an hours drive from where we live. Kind regards Gail.x

Hi Gail
Not long to go now hun . The hospital I`m going to is putting on an hotel
for a few days for me to bring some one with me , I`ll be in the hospital a few days hopefully then go to the hotel for a few days so they can keep an eye on me and to do any tests that has to be done. The is no harm in asking your hospital . Good luck and take care .
Margaret xx

Hi Gail-michelle

Your Husband can stay but it's £150 per night according to the book thats in your room. I had my Op there and it is very comfortable, best wishes xxxx

Hi Liz, thank you for replying, £150.00 :eek: OMG. I will get him One of those tents advertised in asda. L.O.L Gail.x
Hi Gail-michelle

Your Husband can stay but it's £150 per night according to the book thats in your room. I had my Op there and it is very comfortable, best wishes xxxx

most nhs providors dont allow anyone to stay after visiting hours, maybe he could book in a cheap b&b ?

Premier inns and holiday inns are usually cheap hun;)

Hiya Liz thank you for your advice, I didnt think he missed me that much L.O.L I think he wanted to stay cause I said Oh my god everyone will think I have no friends or family Ha! Ha! I know its only an hour away but its all the hold ups on the motorway. thanks anyway Liz. G.M
you might get a room at a decent price with travelodge.

Travelodge - Search and book

Thanks candie, I dont know what all the myther is about with him. Perhaps he thinks Ime going to paint the town red L.O.L Actualy he is a man of few words, but if Ime poorly or upset he realy does show it . Bless his little cotton socks. G.M:family2:
Premier inns and holiday inns are usually cheap hun;)

Back