• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 1!

emzie88

Well today I arranged my surgery for 2 weeks and 5 days. I have gone private and I'm glad I did! I'm on three slim fasts and upto 6 yoghurts a day ( which I hate!) my slim fast was banana and was very tasty but hate the yoghurts. Hopefully I will learn to love them! 1st day of the rest of my life , Bring It On!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I just started mine today too.. not the milk diet though just low fat, low carb. We can do this PMA!!

Go girl. Be prepared to feel weak, dizzy, tired and have hot flushes
. If your job is stressful or physical expect to feel really knackered over the first few days I struggled at work but from day 5 felt better days 6&7 I felt great tired again tonight day 8 but not as bad as last week. Only 1 more week to go fir me nearly there and so will you be before you know it. Good luck. Penny.

good-luck.jpg

Day 2: my bf is an idiot, yesterday he kept going on about jam roly poly and custard knowing I can't have it and today walked into my room with a big bag of nuts and we argued cos he's being insensitive knowing I'm struggling cos I'm so hungry and he's doing that:( now I'm in the wrong:( I haven't cheated but would love too lol

you've got to keep going, my op was nearly cancelled as my liver was big although i had kept to the liver reducing diet xx

Just keep the end goal in sight. You can do it. I know you will have done/heard it all before but try take your mind off it. I took to spending a fair bit of time on here, cleaning, sorting out cupboards and ebayimg things to keep busy! Also found that painting my nails worked, it gave me something to do with the old hands!! Also keep brushing teeth or using breath spray thoughts of food seem to disappear with minky mouth!!!! X

*minty

Keep going, have a look at the before and after photos on here x

Well a week tomorrow I will
Be banded , excited n nervous but cnt wait for this stupid diet to b over!

Had my blood taken at the hospital group yesterday went well, hopefully now I'll b one if the first down on Saturday!

Me Too ... Saturday 16th

Hi are you having your op at Dolan Park on Saturday? I am having my band fitted that day ...

I think Minky mouth was fine LOL !!!!!!!

Back