• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 1!

I would advise you to take windeeze or rennie def something with you lol can't think of that name but after the op
You can get trapped wind in your chest and it's not pleasant but I wasn't told about it and wasn't given either of those things for it but was told to get some when I got home but I left at 7 am and everywhere was shut until 11! So take it with u! Take plenty to occupy u cos I didn't sleep that night and best of luck u will b great and best thing u will ever do xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi emma. When is your first fill?

Oh bless you !
I know how you feel i have just had my surgery last week . Keep going it does get better.
When i was really hungry i had hot drinks tea,coffee and bovril and it did help.

Good luck stick with it ,it is going to be so worth it .
Marie. xoxox:)

Hi Michelle it's tomorrow 1.30 at droitwich spa but I've lost my letter, I've got a non wired bra and I no not to eat but if u no anything else I have to do I'd appreciate it if u could let me no lol xxx

You must be just after me, my appointment is at 12.45. The letter says to make sure you arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time and not to eat or drink for 4 hours before the appointment...so at least we can eat breakfast.

Just take the little card to record the bandfill. Have you been filling out the food diary booklet? I haven't as I have been tracking my food online.

we need to check about how long we are on fluids, etc after the fill - as the letter says one thing and the website another.

Maybe see you tomorrow :)

Yes maybe we will c each other lol and no I haven't filled it out oops! Will have to c what I can remember lol I wasn't going to take it to Greece with me lol

Good luck I had my bypass last we'd with poo bear (Marie) and it does get easier over time make sure to rest and not overdo it. Good luck thinking of u luv Kaz. Xxx

Hi Michelle was nice to finally meet u lool! There was a lady called Louise that I spoke to that knew you from the hospital so I gave her this web address and ur username as she said shed have liked to have stayed in touch with u x hope that's ok hope ur ok aswell x

Hi Michelle was nice to finally meet u lool! There was a lady called Louise that I spoke to that knew you from the hospital so I gave her this web address and ur username as she said shed have liked to have stayed in touch with u x hope that's ok hope ur ok aswell x

Hi Emma

That is great thanks, it would be good to catch up...it is so nice to speak to people who have similar experiences and are doing something about it. It was good to meet you too, even though it was briefly as I had to rush back to work in Malvern, and you had to go for your x-ray. How did you get on with your fill anyway? How much have you in your band now? I thought the doctor was lovely, even though I struggled to understand what he was saying. So, hopefully you had a more positive experience than at the hospital! The port wasn't where I thought it was which leaves me wondering what all the other lumps and bumps in my body are LOL. And on that note ... hope you have a great week :)

Lol I think I've got 5.5 but next to it , it says asp 4.5 so I'm not too sure lool and it went fine thankyou and he was hard to understand lol how much did u have in?

That means he took out 4.5mls then replaced it with 5.5mls. Does the 4.5mls tie up to what they said on your hospital notes about what Mr Super put in your band originally?

I have a large 14ml band and they took out the 2mls that were in it and replaced it with 7mls. That seems to be quite a lot at once, but I feel fine. I suppose it will become more obvious once we get onto solids again.

I am off to USA on Saturday so I think I will need the restriction to stop me eating too many waffles and pancakes. :devilangel:

Hi it said they put in 1ml to start with so it's confusing me lol how u getting on?

The amount they said they took out of my band was more than Mr Super was supposed to have put in too. I have had a good week so far, four pounds off since Saturday. I need to go shopping for new clothes, but may do that when I am on hols next week.

I am hungry but not eating very much really. To be honest I am going to have a small salad tonight with some egg and cheese. I have done two days of liquids and had enough of it, it bloats me up so much.

Gotta go, friends coming over for dinner and just ringing door bell

Ems - how have you got on over the past couple of weeks?

Hi Michelle not doing great I still don't feel restricted but I don't no
If thats normal so early on, how about u?

Some times I have felt restriction but most of the time I have been relying on calorie counting too otherwise I think I may have not lost weight. having said that today I feel so ill with jet lag and cannot shift the feeling of nausea I have resorted to raiding the last of the biscuits in the house. Thought five digestives may do the trick ... But they haven't. And its proved the old habits are not easy to get rid off. When is your next dietician and fill appointment?

30 september at dolan park

Back