• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 1!

Well maybe we will bump into each other next time LOL.

Have a great week :)

Band fill tomorrow going to tell them to fill it loads, struggled lately! Hope everyone Is doing well x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Emma

Hope all goes well today and you get the fill you want. I know you said you had been struggling, but is the weight going in the right direction still? So long as it is, that is the most important thing

Don't forget to let us know how you get on xx

Hi Michelle, it Is but like 2 pound a week on average which is good 4 me lol
But mentally I'm struggling! have u had your band filled again yet and if you have how much by?

I had my second fill on friday. 1 extra mil so I now have 8 in a 14ml band. So is that the equivalent of 4 in a 10ml band? I most of the time have relied in counting calories to help me as well as having the band. This morning when I started normal foodagain and I feel fullfor the first time om breakfastof three crackers and cheese. Its not easy though x

Hi ageing I've got 6.5 now but pam said I've got to start eating more textured food, she's happy with the activities I'm doing tho x

Good luck with your pre op diet..and extra good luck for the future.

Take Care

Andy x

Fingers crossed Emma. I bet you will definitely feel the difference in a couple of days when you are back on the crunchy food again. If I have been hungry (or as part of my breakfast / lunch) I have been really full / restricted when I have eaten 3 Mcvities Krackerbreads. Dry food will help you :) Look forward to seeing you on the Saturday weigh in. Keep motivated x

counting calroies is the best way to keep an eye on how you are eating and also managing what sort of foods and you can see it as a list its easy to loose track and forget what u have had passed week or day...there are some great iphone / andriod apps which can keep a diary for you and show whats exactly on it.

Hi Emma.

I have had a disappointing week last week - my fault for weighing every day (bad habit I am going to stop!!). had lost two pounds at the beginning of the week but by Saturday weigh in, they had reappeared :(

Keep feeling down about it, then OK again - as I know from the calorie counting that I have actually been good. I am sure its water retention, but if not, I have not got to let the disappointment make me go off-track.

How has it been for you since your fill? Good I hope :clap:

Michelle

Hi, I lost 6 lb the first week but I'm due on so I'm really bloated ATM and I usually find my weight all of a sudden drops after so I'm hoping lol feel like I'm eating the right things since I saw the dietician x keep up the good work xxx

6lbs is absolutely fantastic - so pleased for you. Bet you were over the moon.

I do think alot of our success is down to how we approach things rather than the band itself. It really makes sense, when they say about eating the drier foods and not having a drink at the same time. If we had maybe thought like that before the band - and had kept away from the slider food, maybe we wouldn't be where we are now. But heh, we are looking forward, not back.

Hope you continue having such great success ... but even if it slows down, just bear in mind the bigger picture ... fingers crossed for both of us with week :) x

your doing great keep it up!

How are you doing now emma?

Hi Michelle I'm doing ok, been sick 4 times since my last fill but do feel I'm challenging the band more now! Getting more used to it now lol I'm going for my next fill Monday have u been yet?

Not doing too bad. I am really pleased with my progress. I delayed my fill from tomorrow till next Monday - didn't think I needed it, but now I think I probably need a small one to keep me going through till the new year. I only PB if I eat too quickly - and htat is usually when I am at work and get distracted.

How much weight have you lost? You haven't updated your user details.

HI Emma

How did you get on today?

Back