• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slimmer makes you softer

happy days

Iam sure that this time a few year ago I had my guard up to anyone and everyone. As I've dropped the sizes I have drooped my guard. What a mistake.
It was never my weight that was the issue it's the people I associate with.
Fat or thin you still get let down x

Hope you're ok happy days. I know exactly what you mean, I personally think gaining in confidence enables your guard to come down - which can be a good and a bad thing xx

everything okay hun? pm me if you need to

Iam sure that this time a few year ago I had my guard up to anyone and everyone. As I've dropped the sizes I have drooped my guard. What a mistake.
It was never my weight that was the issue it's the people I associate with.
Fat or thin you still get let down x

Chin up, honey ... we are here for you if you need us :) mwah xxx

I too have had a totally sh*t day, another in a sh*t week. Gastritis is back. My surgeon also said I needed to put on about another 4kg in addition to the 2kg I have also put on in the last month. Just wish the planet would leave me alone or I had the balls to slit my wrists right now.

im so sorry your feeling this way. I want to say like all things this feeling will pass and its just a hurdle for us to get over everything can seem so blue but hold on to the fact that your a strong person and you WILL get pass this

Back