• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band's 1st birthday!

Miss hungry said:
Thanks Sharon, I'm glad you are feeling better too. I always read your food diary on MFP!
x

It's about time things went well for us and had decent losses. Protein is the aim for me from today to see if it makes a difference. Fingers crossed for us x

How many gm you going for?! Isn't it all a minefield lol

JO28172 said:
How many gm you going for?! Isn't it all a minefield lol

77g of protein for me today but my carbs are at 109g as had fruit and yoghurt. Might need to list chilli ingredients separately as the one I added is high in carbs and I don't know why, maybe it's the tomato. Are my carbs too high at 109 if my protein is 77g do you think??

I am so billy no mate on mfp, I really don't get on with it:) can never have accurate so always go for the nearest thing

I know..multi-tasking on 2 websites has sent my adrenaline sky-high!!
Mis...find me & add me as a friend. X

The Chopster said:
77g of protein for me today but my carbs are at 109g as had fruit and yoghurt. Might need to list chilli ingredients separately as the one I added is high in carbs and I don't know why, maybe it's the tomato. Are my carbs too high at 109 if my protein is 77g do you think??

That's brill! But from what I've been reading yes that's a bit high for carbs...I only go over 100 on treat day (sat) where possible. Don't think I've ever got into 70s, that is brill tho...all trial n error! So much for having band and not dieting..lol! We've been conned :D lol

Mis...do you think being near as dammit could be why you've been struggling?! It's amazing when you log everything how things tot up!! X

Right - made a recipe of homemade chilli rather than use bog standard one and now my total protein is 89g and carbs 96g. Probably the other chilli included rice but I had mine without. Much better now :)

I think my name is thefrenchone

I'll try & find you :)
Chopster...I think chilli sounds good. My Dietician told me to aim for 80g protein. Nothing about carbs...perhaps that's why mine are always sky high!

Back