• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band's 1st birthday!

Three quarters. I now have 6.75 ml in 10 ml band. I don't think it ll make much difference either but hey Ho ll do what I can until the next one. How you feeling?

My last fill was .5ml and I thought would be not worth having but once it was all settled I could really tell! I reckon .25ml in march and I will be spot on!!! :)

Lucky you Jo. I will get there eventually

Three quarters. I now have 6.75 ml in 10 ml band. I don't think it ll make much difference either but hey Ho ll do what I can until the next one. How you feeling?
I'm feeling quite positive at the moment. As I had my fill today I'm just on the slimfast and I'm soooo hungry! My poor empty tummy is rumbling like mad. I can't wait to have a fruit ryvita! (they are my new fav thing).
How soon are you hungry again after eating a meal?

Couple of hours or so... you?

Before my fill i was hungry again after an hour, so hopefully when I get back to normal food It'll be better.
It nearly killed me yesterday doing liquids! I was so hungry. I was watching 'whitechapel' last night and every set of ads they showed magnum icecreams, I wanted to eat the telly!

Good luck hopefully this one will keep the hunger at bay

Before my fill i was hungry again after an hour, so hopefully when I get back to normal food It'll be better.
It nearly killed me yesterday doing liquids! I was so hungry. I was watching 'whitechapel' last night and every set of ads they showed magnum icecreams, I wanted to eat the telly!
Mmmm they did look scrummy didn't they. Hope you are coping better today. When you are back on your solids I bet you will feel the difference with the fill :)

Missed this thread.

Can't believe it's a year Karen. I love reading your posts as you have had your ups and downs and are still sticking at it. I think it is good for newbies to know its not all plain sailing. What a difference a year makes :)

Missed this thread.

Can't believe it's a year Karen. I love reading your posts as you have had your ups and downs and are still sticking at it. I think it is good for newbies to know its not all plain sailing. What a difference a year makes :)
Thanks Sharon, I'm glad you are feeling better too. I always read your food diary on MFP!
x

how do you do that? ie read someones food diary?

you just need to be friends with someone my mfp and if they have shared their diary you can see it. i only started using it this week - but its v interesting - are you on mfp?

Me and sharon are friends on my fitness pal, where we log our daily food intake. And can look at each others food diaries which is really handy, to see what others are eating and get ideas. You should join!

I'm on there but I don't have any friends :(

you just need to be friends with someone my mfp and if they have shared their diary you can see it. i only started using it this week - but its v interesting - are you on mfp?

Nobby no-mates!! My username is toniorr....perhaps you can find me and add me?

What's your username? We can add you!

Helloooo everyone on mfp :) I feel like a newbie again!

good job we are women and can mult-task between the two websites :) tbh I am using mfp more than this site at the moment

Back