• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so i had my bypass

Chick1981

bring on the new me :)
ok so i had my op the 16th april and iv bin doin really well iv healed great bin out and about shopping, aand park wiv the kids :) but then 2day for sum reason i feel crap bin sleeping all day got no energy bad headache. thought being well was 2 gud 2 be true hope i feel better 2moz xx

So your telling me you had major surgery 12 days ago? You've been shopping and the park? And you feel crappy? Hmmm wonder why... Oh yeah, you just had major surgery and are overdoing it.

Superman is a pretend character, as is wonderwoman.

Rest and recover with a bit of gentle walking around, not flipping galivant all over the place grrrr....

Don't make me tell you again :) xx

i cant help it julie i was doin the weekly shop 3days after my op, all y wounds hav virtully healed just 2day i felt really weak xx

Good Morning Chick - Hope you`re feeling better this morning hun x

As Julie says - maybe you`ve been overdoing it, and your body is now protesting...its gonna happen because you have had a major operation and all your insides are gonna take a good while to fully recover.

Try to rest as much as you can - I know its not easy when you have young children, let hubby take them out for you to give you a break. Do you have any parents in the area who could help.....you need to listen to your body and look after yourself as you don`t want a relapse.

We`ll give you every help and support on here, so let us know how things are going x

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

i cant help it julie i was doin the weekly shop 3days after my op, all y wounds hav virtully healed just 2day i felt really weak xx

Sorry chick but that's no excuse. You and others waiting for surgery should have planned for after your surgery so you didn't need to shop 3 days post major surgery. Also having access to the internet means there is no reason why you cannot shop online until you recover fully. Just because wounds are healed it doesn't mean internally you are healed...

I'm sorry to sound harsh but if this comes back and bites you on the bum it won't be pretty.....

After that telling off, i hope your feeling better today and taking it easier xx

Just cos the outside is healed doesnt mean inside is!Are you crazy shopping 3 days out!It takes weeks to start feeling A1 and you will be ill if you dont take it easy.Anesthetic takes a while to leave the system,you are not eating so could pass out in the street,you could trip and rupture your insides.Sorry to give it to you like this but you should be pottering at home,little walk round the garden and letting others shop and clean for you.Maz x

Hi Charmaine - 1st of all I am really chuffed u have had ur op - well done!! U just need to give urself time to heal - it will take a few weeks- u will have good and bad days - just remember on the good days, dont go mad doing things cos ur body needs the rest

hugs xx

Back