• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So much *****ing ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
angeeb said:
When all is said and done this forum is no different to the millions of others out there lol

I've been a member of so many forums over the years.....on varying subjects.....not one has ever been totally laid back and relaxed all the time.....people get offended, it's part of being human! It's happened before and it'll happen again......I've learnt to stay out of it and never comment.

I made a comment here a few weeks back and almost "took offence" at a couple of replies, if I had responded they way I wanted to "at the time" it would only of fuelled a fire that was best left to go out immediately.

You can jump to your defence on the Internet (be it rightly or wrongly) but it rarely works......cause unfortunately, people are people :D
Roll on the summer I say! I hate all this rain, doom and gloom :flirt2:

Couldn't agree more about roll on summer,I think this bad horrible rainy weather makes you fed up!
Can't wait for sun,you feel better,want to be more active..can't wait!!

I'm talking myself in & out of going to the gym because it's so miserable outside. I agree, roll on the sunshine (for possibly 2 days in September: The British Summer).
xx
go to the gym, you will be sooooo glad you did :D xx

Louise1 said:
I'm talking myself in & out of going to the gym because it's so miserable outside. I agree, roll on the sunshine (for possibly 2 days in September: The British Summer).
xx

Lol,yes our lovely british summertime.
But my summer this year will have me on my size 10 tops!...Woohoo no more granny 26 size! X

Lol,yes our lovely british summertime.
But my summer this year will have me on my size 10 tops!...Woohoo no more granny 26 size! X
im stuck with the mahoosive sizes :(
very pleased for you though :D lol xxx

It's exactly the reason I hardly come here any more!!! Too many "know-it-alls" with bigger mouths than keyboards!!! I chose to ignore one of the offending women a while ago after she replied to one of my threads in a patronising and sarcastic manner, but then got a private message from her hassling me even more! And she is one of the older members, you would think perhaps a little more mature, but no! I will pop in now and then to see how the good guys are doing (you know who you are as you are on my friends list lol) , but will not be as active as I used to be, which is a shame because the more of us who keep quiet, the less useful help newbies will get - but then the loudmouthed women responsible know it all anyway so there's no need for us!

Good luck to those of you waiting for surgery, I hope it changes your lives like it has for me.

There are always flame threads on forums. Some forums have a flame pit where that's the only place arguments are allowed.

Some arguments of recent have blown up from nothing. But we learn who to avoid and who to interact with.

I love having my diary. I also love posting everywhere.

I am gonna continue to use this forum and post in any section regardless of op. Support is support. And that's waft we are here for. I won't be driven away from my addiction lol

snagglepuss said:
It's exactly the reason I hardly come here any more!!! Too many "know-it-alls" with bigger mouths than keyboards!!! I chose to ignore one of the offending women a while ago after she replied to one of my threads in a patronising and sarcastic manner, but then got a private message from her hassling me even more! And she is one of the older members, you would think perhaps a little more mature, but no! I will pop in now and then to see how the good guys are doing (you know who you are as you are on my friends list lol) , but will not be as active as I used to be, which is a shame because the more of us who keep quiet, the less useful help newbies will get - but then the loudmouthed women responsible know it all anyway so there's no need for us!

Good luck to those of you waiting for surgery, I hope it changes your lives like it has for me.

I hear ya! I really do. I am loud. But hopefully not nasty :) xxx

And I will continue to spy on your progress Sophie! You really are doing well, great feeling eh? :D

Nowt wrong with loud! You haven't met me! Haha And you wouldn't be on my buddy list if you were a t**t! I love reading your posts, you say it like I think it!

snagglepuss said:
And I will continue to spy on your progress Sophie! You really are doing well, great feeling eh? :D

I like being spied on! Lol. Makes me feel important!! Lol. I am not feeling I am doing great. But in the grand scheme of things I am getting by ok :D thank you for your lovely words. How are you?

I'm good thanks - really slow weight loss at the mo but my surgeon keeps telling me not to worry and stop being so impatient! Are you on solids yet?

snagglepuss said:
Nowt wrong with loud! You haven't met me! Haha And you wouldn't be on my buddy list if you were a t**t! I love reading your posts, you say it like I think it!

Lol!!!! Gotta be done at times. I promise myself that I wont try and be the voice of reason or the defender of people, but when it comes down to it, it's just who I am lol

I have found too..when an innocent question is posted,maybe not to everyones liking...
It's a case of everyone jumping on the bandwagon and ripping into that person.

snagglepuss said:
I'm good thanks - really slow weight loss at the mo but my surgeon keeps telling me not to worry and stop being so impatient! Are you on solids yet?

Solids start tomorrow. Being getting more solid as the week progresses as my book suggests. I have just been beaten by egg. Egg is hit and miss with me lol.

It's hard to not be impatient. But slow loss is better than no loss (or so they say lol) x

emma-louise said:
I have found too..when an innocent question is posted,maybe not to everyones liking...
It's a case of everyone jumping on the bandwagon and ripping into that person.

I hate that! It's better people ask. Sometimes people do need to be told clearly they are doing themselves no good. But an innocent question, doesn't need attack answers x

Louise1 said:
I was on minimins years ago when I tried Lipotrim and I must admit I was reduced to tears more than a few times. That's why I left and why I was so happy at the friendly support we give each other here.
xx

I seen bad attitudes on there many times. It's not good at all x

OMG! you lot are so mean and nasty stop picking on me :cry:

I promise I will stop the bad jokes ;)

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

My motto is "If you can't say anything nice keep your gob shut" :ignore:

I have been accused of not having a life as I am always here and for that I DON'T apologise.
I had a lot of help from members on here before and after my bypass. So I feel as if I should put something back where possible.
I will be here for as long as someone needs help or advice.
I have seen people come and go.
People who think they know it all and have done all the research come back to say "I'm not losing weight" or "I am putting weight back on". "What am I doing wrong?"
Bariatric surgery is changing all the time and not all the Doctors agree with each other about treatment.
Life happens very differently to the written word Just because something works for one person doesn't mean it will work for every one.
We are an invaluable source of information That any researcher would be proud to have at their finger tips.
Keep up the good work

I totally agree with every single word!! Couldn't have said it better myself (though I have bloody tried lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back