• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so so sad

mandyl

:cry::cry:hi
well just come back from hospital rushed in cos of gall stones. very nearly got my op as well. mr slater said could have it then had to come tell me there wasnt a bed:cry::cry:. went to surgical ward yesterday sat all day today waiting for op only to be told at 3 its not happening and sent home. im devastated :cry::cry:

Oh hun I'm so sorry to hear that! I can't imagine how you're feeling right now. Did he say when it would be???

they said should get a date next week and get op in a month. but its down to christine his secretery and she doesnt like me i dont think

(((((big hugs )))) 2 u hun hope u feel better soon and u get ur op date very soon xx

:cry::cry:hi
well just come back from hospital rushed in cos of gall stones. very nearly got my op as well. mr slater said could have it then had to come tell me there wasnt a bed:cry::cry:. went to surgical ward yesterday sat all day today waiting for op only to be told at 3 its not happening and sent home. im devastated :cry::cry:

Oh Mandy - how awful for you. You must be gutted. So now you have to wait another month. Interesting he said Christine his secretary has a say in when the operation is. I emailed her about mine and she was quite off with me (and I was polite!) Would be interested to meet her in person to see if the image we have of her is spot on! Chin up girl.....it will happen. Big hug

I am so sorry. I hope the op happens very soon.

they said should get a date next week and get op in a month. but its down to christine his secretery and she doesnt like me i dont think

Sorry to hear this Mandy - hope you get your date soon. If it's any consolation, I think most of us think that Christine doesn't like us - it's just her way. She schedules the appointments, but from what I can tell she seems to do it on a priority, then first come first served basis. So as you are high priority, hopefully you will get seen soon.

Sorry to hear this Mandy - hope you get your date soon. If it's any consolation, I think most of us think that Christine doesn't like us - it's just her way. She schedules the appointments, but from what I can tell she seems to do it on a priority, then first come first served basis. So as you are high priority, hopefully you will get seen soon.
thankyou babyflower
i feel awful cos i think god someone might have to wait longer because of me:cry:but i do hope thats how she does it as i feel so ill i must eat something but just cant face it,haent eaten for a week and its so hard. mr slater has a funny team one really lovely dr and a really horrible registra.

Back