• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some (bra and pants!) progress photos of me

masonrules

Never thought I'd put these on here. But know how much I like looking at people's photos - and bra and pants aren't THAT different to a bikini! - so what the hell....

The one's on the left are taken on the morning before surgery, the ones on the right are yesterday.

Attachments

• 25.06.12.228.jpg
    25.06.12.228.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 2,008
  • 25.06.12.228..jpg
    25.06.12.228..jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 2,727
  • 07.08.12.204..jpg
    07.08.12.204..jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 3,520
  • 07.08.12.204.jpg
    07.08.12.204.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 3,065
Wow what a difference, you look stunning.
Well done you :talk017:
Em xxx

Whit-whoo, look at you! Congratulations, you must very pleased. T xxx

Thanks so much! Couldn't resist showing off! Am really pleased. Could NOT have done it without My Fitness Pal and this forum...THANK YOU!

Well done skinny Minnie :) xx

So daring. And looking great. I wish I had your nerve x

Don't know how I got the nerve! Been swimming everyday pretty much so used to being in my swimming costume....maybe that's it! If you'd told me i'd put these up two months ago I would NEVER have believed you.

Well done you look amazing xxx

wow u look amazing,if i had a body like that id be taking pictures NAKED!!xx

Ha! Thank you! You look amazing. X

Wow that's fantastic in 2 months well done x

You look fantastic. Keep up the good work. :)

Fab photos! I wish I had a tummy like that. It's really great seeing how well others are doing. Really motivating.

Messie

you look great well done x

Never thought I'd put these on here. But know how much I like looking at people's photos - and bra and pants aren't THAT different to a bikini! - so what the hell....

The one's on the left are taken on the morning before surgery, the ones on the right are yesterday.

You look great I'm 7lbs heavier then your start weight so it's great to see you and hear how you have you found the dieting .. Please text back plus I'm haing mine at Dolan park xx

Thanks Carre. Exciting!

Back