• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some (bra and pants!) progress photos of me

amanda577

Well you look totally amazing, the difference is so pronounced.. You must be feeling a million dollars xx

I cant wait to start posting these sort of piccies of me - I'm deffo gonna keep a photo log - well done looking fab

masonrules

New pictures!

Hi everyone. Hardly on here anymore, but we just got a full length mirror so took a couple of new photos. Things are really slow now but am still losing. It's great to be in a size 14/16 now (got a pair of size 14 jeans on at the moment! I NEVER thought I'd see the day). It's worth saying that I think there are lots of people like me who are just getting on with their lives...and that not coming here so much doesn't mean people have failed, but often the opposite. It's not always been easy and I have had to give up bread completlely...realised i was getting stuck more often than not, which can't be good for me. Anyway....photos! Ones on left I was 228lbs (16 stone 4), ones on right I'm 13 stone 3.

Attachments

• 25.06.12.228.jpg
    25.06.12.228.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 524
  • 25.06.12.228..jpg
    25.06.12.228..jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 652
  • 184.261112.jpg
    184.261112.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 616
  • 184261112.jpg
    184261112.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 1,527

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
You look amazing, well done! Please keep posting - its really good for newbies to get the chance to talk to longer term banders, just as you did before you had your band. People probably get fed up of me but I can't stop posting - I'm a moderator lol. Obviously we also have Julie (Bluediamond), Michelle and Jo ;)

The band has been taking a bit of a bashing here recently (whats new though there!?) so its always good to see/hear success :D

Your right though silence does not = failure xx

masonrules

I do always mean to...I suppose it's just hard to think of things to say when i'm losing about 1 lb a month! I will try to post more as i know how much people helped me when i first joined. For me, the band has been great. Whatever people say, it's pretty hard to binge with a band...maybe I'm lucky, but ice cream was never my thing anyway...and i'm not able to eat pizza/bread/chips really...so it's hard to put on weight even if i feel like i've had a bad few days. You do need to work though - my whole lifestyle has changed and i go swimming loads. Has been 100% worth it so far. If anyone wants to ask me anything please do message me xx

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
I'm exactly the same - can't / won't eat my pre op favourites and I exercise regularly too.

It isn't easy but it can be done!

I understand what you mean but people just need balanced advice most of the time. They see you are doing well and they want to hear what you have done in their situation - warts and all lol xx

Meggie moo

I do always mean to...I suppose it's just hard to think of things to say when i'm losing about 1 lb a month! I will try to post more as i know how much people helped me when i first joined. For me, the band has been great. Whatever people say, it's pretty hard to binge with a band...maybe I'm lucky, but ice cream was never my thing anyway...and i'm not able to eat pizza/bread/chips really...so it's hard to put on weight even if i feel like i've had a bad few days. You do need to work though - my whole lifestyle has changed and i go swimming loads. Has been 100% worth it so far. If anyone wants to ask me anything please do message me xx

Good to see how well your doing Hun, thanks for posting x

masonrules

GOAL WEIGHT! Actually 2lbs under goal as of this morning...55lbs in 10 months. Know I havent been on here much but here I am in my first ever pair of shorts and had to share it. If I can do it you can too!!

ForumRunner_20130425_171043.jpg

ForumRunner_20130425_171100.jpg

ForumRunner_20130425_171113.jpg

masonrules

Thank you! I seriously can't believe it!!!

Sar2567

You look great what size did you start and what size are you now! Wish I had legs like that!

Sar2567

And where has the extra skin gone?

masonrules

I had a low BMI - 32 - so extra skin not been a massive problem. I'm definitely wobbly and you can feel some loose skin but it's okayish
....looking into a breast lift but apart from that things are bearable. Xx