• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sooooooo tickled...

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
...as you can see from my details I am titchy (4ft 11") and hubby is a strapping 6ft 3" and when he was leaving for work a little earlier I stood up on the edge of the sofa to cuddle and kiss him goodbye (dont always do that but it makes him laugh lol) and as we finished saying goodbye he scooped me up and wrapped my legs around his waist...like this...

helpup.jpg

This is the very first time in our entire 13 years together that he has even been able to attempt this and he did it almost effortlessly.
You have no idea how on top of the world I felt, I felt so damn normal and so tiny and light, Im neither tiny nor light but my gosh did I feel it...I LOVED it and I am still smiling now.
I just wanted to share my joy hehe
Steph xx

P.S...that picture isnt us, it is just for illustration purposes.

Last edited:
Aww thats lovely, Ive always wanted to be tiny enough for someone to pick me up! No wonder your still smiling :D x

It did feel fabulous Dotty hehe
You will be tiny enough soon yourself xx
Steph xx

aw nice one steph. if you dont mind me asking, how much do you weigh now, im just wondering, im about 3 inches shorter than you, so id like to know what id need to get down to, to be a similar size to you. lol im surprised he got out the door to go to work, pmsl

Im sooooooo not but biiiiiiig thanks for saying so hehe
Steph xx

P.S I would LOVE a like button on here.

Lol Dawny, I was tempted to keep him home! lol
Last check (last week) I was 11st 5lbs, still a ways off of my target but still the lowest weight I have been since childhood.
Steph xx

ha ha ha i wonder if he would have resisted if youd tried to keep him home with you, lol.
thanks for giving me your weight huni, i know its a very personal thing. when i went to clinic last month i was 10st 9. i started off at 13 st summat. and i reckon ive got another 2 st to go, maybe a bit less if my body wont go that far, even when i was younger, i could never get below 9 st. so im just wondering if things have changed or if ill just stop losing. ive got a pair of 14 jeans that i got the other week, and i could get in them, just, i was in a 20 when i started. but with me, even though ive lost a load of weight off my back, shoulders, arms, et, my boobs havent really gone much smaller, and theyre all skin and gland now, no fat whatsoever there, so top wise im still at least a 16/18, im in 38E bra now. its not fair, im never gonna be teeny tiny with blooming big wotsits am i.
hugs x

by the way steph, congrats on getting to this weight, you must be really chuffed huni, big hugs xx

Steph this made me feel tearful. Your joy is almost tangible. Thanks for sharing.

love

Rebirth x

Oh I have no issues stating my weight now lol and thanks xx
As for me on top...hell yeah baby, its my new favourite and hubby is loving it hehe
Steph xx

ha ha ha stephi is always on top, arnt you huni. and thats where we all want to be eventually. although in my case that might be a bit hard, cos i aint got nowt to get on top off, lol

Back