• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sooooooo tickled...

you will get there karen hun, and it wont take you long the way your going, well done and congrats. hugs x

Awwww Stephie honey, that is just soooooooo lovely!

I would love that to happen to me too, as you know you and I are the same height! I remember being like that at about 13! and not since.

It must've felt completely amazing. xxxxxxx

aw nice one steph. if you dont mind me asking, how much do you weigh now, im just wondering, im about 3 inches shorter than you, so id like to know what id need to get down to, to be a similar size to you. lol im surprised he got out the door to go to work, pmsl

Hey hun I am your height exactly and I would like to know exactly the same thing. xxxx

Steph this is such an amazing, heartwarming image. You sound so happy hun and rightly so, you deserve all the happiness in the world sweetie. Well done and thank you for such a lovely uplifting (excuse the pun) thread!!!!!

Much love. xxxxxxx

Thanks guys xx
I told hubby that I had posted about this and he smiled because he didnt realise that it had meant so much to me lol
Its the simple things that can mean just as much as the big things.
Steph xx

hey mimsie, thats great, i rarely find anyone whos as short as me, i thought it was great when i found out that steph was also a teeny, we cant carry weight as well as ppl who are a bit taller can we. hugs x

Inspired by you Steph I did exactly the same thing when i got in from work today it didn't go quiet as well as it did for you but the doctor say's my wife's back should be better soon xxxx;)

Awwww, that is so cute!! Just seen it!
This is one of the things I always wanted to do! My hubby to lift me!
I think noone lifted me since I was 9:cry: And this is the thing I am sooo looking forward too!

ha ha ha marky, methinks you got it wrong hun, SHE is supposed to jump on YOU. lol poor woman..

Ok two things to start. 1) You look normal, i can't think of a better comment :) 2) I said the other day you look younger but you look like a pair of teenagers...how great :)
I dream about doing things like that...i shall have you as inspiration now x

Chuffy, that picture isnt us, its just random folks to illustrate what we did, dont know if you thought it was us but just needed to say its not. Normal is good for sure xx

Thank you Amrac xx
Steph xx

well even if it isnt you in the pics, it COULD be, cos thats what you did. if you get what i mean....
is hubby still on nights steph, does he do nights often, im only asking, cos after i had my first daughter, we coudnt get pregnant again, after a while i even went in hospital for a few days for tests and a laparoscope, and they couldnt find anything wrong. my hubby had an accident at work and was off for 6 weeks, and i conceived while he was off. turned out the reason i wsnt getting pregnant, was that i ovulated in the middle of the week, and we missed it every month. so i just thought it worth a mention in case you had any probs. hugs x

Dawny my husband works stupid hours. He works twelve hour shift that are on a really odd pattern, he can do two on, four off, three on, one off then five in. They really are a stupid pattern. Every few weeks he gets five days off. Whoever made up their 'pattern' needs a psych assessment!
Steph xx

omg certainly sounds like it steph, that must play havoc with eating habits, meals at home, snack meals at work, etc. must have been a bloke who thought of it, how do u keep up with it, do u have a calendar with it all on it, big hugs, x

Yep it messed with all of that, he soooooo wants to lose weight but has no time for exercise and only really enough time to eat convenience food, it sucks.
Yep we have a planner with his shifts on on the fridge.
Steph xx

P.S It WAS a man that planned the shifts lol

ha ha ha i thought it had to be, only a man could make a simple job complicated, lol. hubby will find it hard to lose weight while hes all mixed up, its not fair really is it, but ppl need jobs, so unfortunately have to put up with silly rotas. they coud all do with writing in asking if they could have some decent shift patterns, it might do a bit of good, hugs for u both anyway. xx

Back