• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Start Weight at the beginning of my Journey

Val

Committed Weight Loser
Hi
I'm Val I was Banded on Thursday 3rd October a few days ago:D

Weight 22 stones 6 pounds

My Stats are at bottom of my post if anyone is interested
So I will weigh in soon..
cant wait for first proper weighin :)

it's great to record it here, let's you find a pattern which is great with a band as it helps you to see the losses and also see what foods you're eating at best losses....if you do food diary too that is lol

Great start tho :)

Hi,Min,,,,,,,,welcome hope you are feeling ok,,,,,,read my posts. Ive had a fantastic 12 months with my band,,,,,,,you can private message me, if you have any questions,,,,,,ive asked most questions related to banders,,,,,,,the information and advise you will recieve will be invaluable,,,,,,,good luck on your journey . Ruby x

it's great to record it here, let's you find a pattern which is great with a band as it helps you to see the losses and also see what foods you're eating at best losses....if you do food diary too that is lol

Great start tho :)

Thank you so much TK..your always so supportive xxxx
:D

Hi,Min,,,,,,,,welcome hope you are feeling ok,,,,,,read my posts. Ive had a fantastic 12 months with my band,,,,,,,you can private message me, if you have any questions,,,,,,ive asked most questions related to banders,,,,,,,the information and advise you will recieve will be invaluable,,,,,,,good luck on your journey . Ruby x

Friend request and reply sent Ruby xx

Weight today
22. 1 pounds
Wow coming off now, I'm really pleased:)

Well done minn on you starting your loss looking forward to see how your doing did you find your self not to be hungry after the post op am due to get mine done so am asking so many questions about it

Back