• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh in

melissa76

I all would anyone like to do a weekly weigh in??
I will start
Started my journey at 300 pounds
My op was on the 22/6/12 I was weighed at 275 pounds
And I am going to weigh every Friday and I will post on here
Anyone else interested in the encouragement??? Xxx

I'll join you Mellisa, my op date was 20-06-2012. My op weight was 205 lbs slightly different the the hospitals recorded 209lbs but I was wearing clothes at the hospital. Victoria x

Hi had my surgery 22/6/12

Day of surgery 275 pounds
Today 29/6/12 259 pounds

Lost. 16 pounds omg!!!
Hope you all have done well??

When I started the milk diet I was 300 pounds
Xxxx

I hope to go back to curves soon and to do some more walking! Just need to get these 1 st few weeks out the way!! Still adjusting a bit! Being active is good!
What are you looking to have done? X

I hope to go back to curves soon and to do some more walking! Just need to get these 1 st few weeks out the way!! Still adjusting a bit! Being active is good!
What are you looking to have done? X

Sorry Melissa I'm not following the question re- what are you looking to have done? Victoria x

I noticed you was 2 days before me! I have got to go back on the 11/7 so see what the weight is and hope to get the all clear for driving and exercise! Where in the country are you Victoria? X

Hi Melissa,

I'm live in North Wales but drive to Golborne near Wigan most days to the office (but anywhere in the uk can be home for a night or 2 depending where I'm needed to sort out site issues). Look at my profile to the left of this post and you'll see my details.

I started back to fulltime work on Tuesday this week (as I am self employed so must work to earn a living) . I drove home from from Stansted 4 days post op as I felt fine to do so.(somebody will be along shortly to tell me how bad this was to do).

I do drive 50000 plus miles a year with my job and liesure). I started exercise last weekend after receiving my surgeon's advice before hand that it was ok to do so.

Previously prior to yoyo weight loss over the last few years I had always been a very active person always on the go requiring little sleep so I'm a typical Fire Monkey. (see my thread on Chinese Astrology) racing through life at 200mph (Queen song Don't stop me now comes to mind) is normal for me and I love it. :):):). Victoria xx

Last edited:
Hi Melissa, 189 lbs this evening for me. Not a great loss this week but a loss is better than a gain. Victoria xx

251 pounds for me so few off!! I do a lot of driving for work I am a consultant leader for a lingerie company bluebella I love my job. Will look forward to getting back to it. I can't see anyone's profiles as look on my phone most the time will log in to pc to see.
Hope your well? Xx

Hi Melissa, bet you can't wait to try on some of your companies sexy lingerie. I really love my job as achieving a quality product is a massive driver for me personally. Victoria xx

Hi Melissa ,

I know I'm a little early posting this weeks weight but I'm out tomorrow playing golf and stopping out overnight.

This week I am weighing in at 184lbs so 5lbs loss for me this week well pleased. 36lbs total loss since starting pre-op diet on 25th May 2012. Victoria x

Back