• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh in

Michelle.S said:
Good morning & evening to you all. My weight today is 222 pounds (101 kg). Very pleased that the extra weight from last weekend has come off plus an extra couple of pounds. Could someone please convert my weight to stones & pounds??

Thats 15 stone 8lbs :)

I have lost 4lbs during a 2 week stay in Israel. We're going home today. I am now 9st 10lbs :) (136lbs, 61.8kg) Very chuffed.

Hi Ladies, Well done on your losses this week only 2lbs for me again this week, so now 164lbs 11St 10lbs. Victoria x

Hi Michelle, (if the question was for me) Yes I'm exercising they are cycling, golf, and sit-ups mainly.Victoria. x

Hi Michelle
I have started to do a lot more due to energy increase, walking bucket loads of gardening!! Swimming, running up and down stairs! Just trying very hard I am starting Pilates and yoga course on the 5th can't wait! How are you feeling?? How are you Victoria??
Love to you all xxx

Hi Melissa, I'm fine thanks you're really doing well now, I've slowed a bit lately with the exercise mainly due to the weather so looks like I need to get the tyres wet on the bike lol. Victoria x

Hi ladies, you are both doing so well :). I need to start exercising & was thinking about trying Zumba, looks like great fun & the Dr has given me the all clear. My weight is 218 pounds today (99 kg), can't remember how much I was last week but pretty sure I've had a good loss. Feeling great :)

Well done to everyone this week weather u lost stayed the same or even put on its a weight loss journey
And ur still on the road to get where u wanna be
Lisa x

I'm sure it will show up this week on the scales Mel :). I am down to 211 pounds (96kg). Have had a challenging week, have been experiencing burning pains in my stomach, burping a lot & having a lot of trouble eating, barely able to keep anything down. I went in for a gastroscopy yesterday & the Dr reinflated my stomach with a balloon because the entrance was starting to heal over itself & reported my stomach was very red & inflamed hence the burning pain. I am back on clear liquid for the next couple of days then mushy food for a week, doc wants to repeat the procedure in 2 weeks time

Back