• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh in

Hi all, can I please get an honest opinion from you all. My husband comes to bed every single night without fail with a big glass of soft drink and then one or two of the following: potato chips, biscuits, block of chocolate, pudding, cake etc. is it selfish of me to be really annoyed about this. I don't expect my family to change their eating habits because I've had surgery but I feel it's really unsupportive to bring all this food to bed. Thoughts??

If he's not overweight then I'd say leave him to it, but if he's a little podgy then a diet lesson wouldn't go a miss, worse thing ever he is doing! Unless you just ask him to have his snacks downstairs first?

Thank you for your honest opinion :). He is approx 20 - 25 kg overweight, has high cholesterol but won't take meds prescribed to him & is generally quite unhealthy

Hi Ladies, no weight loss for me this week , been working away so to much junk snacking. Sorry for the late update.

Michelle: As he is overweight then I'd say he is being unfair, but his bedtime snacking could also help give you the spur to keep to the diet and a new healthier you.

Victoria x

wildchild said:
Hi Ladies, no weight loss for me this week , been working away so to much junk snacking. Sorry for the late update.

Michelle: As he is overweight then I'd say he is being unfair, but his bedtime snacking could also help give you the spur to keep to the diet and a new healthier you.

Victoria x

Am sure double will come off next x

Hi Michelle if you want my honest opinion, I don't think you're being selfish at all. I think I would be pretty annoyed with him too. I know what you mean tho about other people having to change. My family still eat chocolate, biscuits and the odd takeaway but I'm eating something different. I think bed time is for sleeping or ........... Not eating! X

Hi all sorry haven't been on for a while! Have been massively busy at work and home haven't weighed for a while so will do 1 st thing and let you all know! Hope your all good?? Xxx

Thanks Dimond, I completely agree. How are you going post op??.

Sorry ladies I won't be able to weigh in this week, we are on holidays & I don't have access to scales but I have been eating well. We are in Cairns which is tropical northern QLD so have been eating lots of grilled seafood with salad & have found a shop that does the most amazing won ton soup so as long as I dont put on, I'm happy with that :)

Hi ladies so sorry not been on here for a while had some major issues but on the up and sorting feel I have stalled massively! Well weighed tonight I am 14 stone 11 pounds 207 pounds will have to look through as don't know what I weighed last on here.
I hope your all keeping well?? Shall tune in to regular visits and better eating! X

Hi all, sorry its been awhile for me also. We have just moved house & what a joy that was!. I had my second gastroscopy this week & everything was fine with no further need for anymore intervention. I am now down to 196 pounds which is 89 kg.

Hope everything is okay with you Melissa??

Wow great weight loss hope all problems now resolved & you're doing well in yourself as with weight loss.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back