• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh in

Good morning ladies, hope you have had a great week. My weight today is 225 pounds so that's a loss of 8 pounds for me:)

Morning Michelle and good evening Melissa, Wow great loss Michelle. Only 3lbs lost for me this week so now 170lbs=12st 2lbs. still loss is a loss.Victoria x

I am 233 pounds down from 243 pounds!!!
Very pleased 10 pounds! Wooooooooooo hooooooooooo so pleased!!!! Keep getting on the scales to check!!!! Yay!!
Well done everyone your all doing fab!! Xx

Good on you Victoria, you must be getting pretty close to your goal now?. Ur doing an amazing job!. Melissa you are the superstar this week, 10 pounds is brilliant!!!

Hello girls, well only 2lbs for me this week so thats 168lbs but the good thing is I'm now 12St 0lbs yiiiiiipeeeeeeeeee. Victoria x

Well done ladies you have both done brilliantly :). I'm away for the weekend so will weigh in when I get home, fingers x for a loss

Hi, I'm v disappointed with my weigh in, I have put on weight!!!???. My weight today is 231 pounds. Have either of you experienced a gain?. I'm on the 2 nd stage of the post op diet & have been eating soup & yoghurt. Fingers x next week I have a loss

hi michelle.. Just noticed your surgery date and thought shouldn't you be on week 4 of the post op diet now?? Week 4 (21-28 days) which is mashed food rather than puree and upping your protein content. I had my surgery on 9th August and am on 2nd stage now runny puree and liquids. Just wondered if that was why you aren't seeing any loss at all?? Just a thought I might have got it wrong xxx

Hi amanda, thanks very much for your message:). I've just had a quick look through my booklet from the surgeon & the first two weeks post op was clear liquids, then next stage is still liquid but thicker liquids eg can fit through a straw (for another 2 weeks) and on Friday I move onto the mashed stage, cant wait!!.
How are you feeling post op??

Itsnt it amazing how it differs so much from hospital to hospital. Mine is week one clear liquids week two is sloppy pureed foods, week 3 is proper pureed food adding more protein foods in, and week 4 is the mashed stage. With yours its like you are missing out the pureed stage altogether. Wish I was also.. I am managing a little mash made runny with gravy and thick soup now but in very tiny quantities. Only way I am getting in my protein is to use whey protein isolate powder.. Like you i cant wait to get to the mashed stage!!!!!

Hi Ladies, protein is the most important thing to get in post op as it helps to keep the hunger pangs away. I've been trying various foods lately and cutting down on whey protein isolate shakes. I'm trying to get my protein through food.

I think by my doing the food thing my weight loss has slowed, but then I'm still managing to lose 2lbs or so weekly with no gains so far. Victoria x

sounds like a sensible way to do it victoria. I have to rely on the protein powder at the moment as I am still just on runny foods, can start adding more protein in the form of pureed meat and fish next week hopefully. But I think a slow steady weight loss such as yours is much more healthy than if it is too rapid....

Hi haven't weighed in on here for ages even though I'm an obsessive jumper-on-the-scales. I'm on holiday here in Israel and true to form of my last 3 trips abroad, I have lost weight whilst away; 2lbs to be exact since arriving early last Thursday. Now I am 9st 12lbs. I have set my goal to 9 and a half now even though the original goal was 10st. I am 8 months post sleeve. Once I reach 9 and a half I'll reassess :)

Good morning & evening to you all. My weight today is 222 pounds (101 kg). Very pleased that the extra weight from last weekend has come off plus an extra couple of pounds. Could someone please convert my weight to stones & pounds??

Back