• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starting pre-op diet VLCD derby hospital

vain

So day 1 of my pre -op diet starting a day earlier as in the right head set at this point need to crack on and defeat this bad boy diet ? keep saying to my self this is " the start of the new improved healthier me "

image-3271828971.jpg

Pre-op diet this is me for the next 15 days yeah x god I knew am gonna be writing on here to keep me focused x

Good luck! I start mine next Wednesday but for 4 weeks
why have you got to do 4 weeks well here if ya want to rant lol I'm keeping a blog try to keep my self sane I've had yoghurt fruit tuna salad gonna have jacket spud for me tea ?

why have you got to do 4 weeks well here if ya want to rant lol I'm keeping a blog try to keep my self sane I've had yoghurt fruit tuna salad gonna have jacket spud for me tea ?
I'm not really sure they just told me to do it for 4 weeks starting Wednesday 29th and yes it's the same one the low cal pre op diet x

Same pre op diet as me, I started it Monday as going in next Thursday for revision surgery, then get told by surgeon Tuesday only need to do for a week, hey ho I started so stayed on it, finding it hard this time round. hope you all doing ok.

ahh Hun you'll been fine with 4 weeks it's inching closer when's ya pre op
Iv not received a letter telling me yet but yes I'm sure I will be fine I'm 100% I won't cheat Iv been waiting for this to happen for so long and I'm so ready for it nothing's going to ruin it, I can't actually wait to start the pre op diet x

Iv not received a letter telling me yet but yes I'm sure I will be fine I'm 100% I won't cheat Iv been waiting for this to happen for so long and I'm so ready for it nothing's going to ruin it, I can't actually wait to start the pre op diet x
ahh bless ya Hun xx

Hi. This is fairly similar to my pre-op diet. I did it for 2 weeks and struggled. I think the freedom to actually have food didn't help. However, I found some ready made salads from Pret which were really tasty and meant that I was having some nice lunches without me preparing them, and yet were able to have a little snack late afternoon.

It is hard, and I did have a couple of blips (minor in comparison to what a woman should be eating in a day), but on the whole I managed to track my day in My Fitness Pal and stuck to around 1200 kcals per day.

It was well worth it, I lost 11lbs in 2 weeks and was told by my surgeon that I got a gold medal as it had significantly shrunk my liver.

Please try and stick to it as best you can, it makes the surgery easier for you at the end of the day.

Good luck, and drink plenty to keep those headaches at bay. :)

Hi. This is fairly similar to my pre-op diet. I did it for 2 weeks and struggled. I think the freedom to actually have food didn't help. However, I found some ready made salads from Pret which were really tasty and meant that I was having some nice lunches without me preparing them, and yet were able to have a little snack late afternoon. It is hard, and I did have a couple of blips (minor in comparison to what a woman should be eating in a day), but on the whole I managed to track my day in My Fitness Pal and stuck to around 1200 kcals per day. It was well worth it, I lost 11lbs in 2 weeks and was told by my surgeon that I got a gold medal as it had significantly shrunk my liver. Please try and stick to it as best you can, it makes the surgery easier for you at the end of the day. Good luck, and drink plenty to keep those headaches at bay. :)
Will do been drinking plenty today have planned my meals so doing good so far

Well today's a good day no headache went shopping yesterday so can plan ahead only 10 days till surgery feel in a good head place at the moment x

Hi vain how's your pre-op diet going? I'm 6 days into mine & I feel awful I'm so moody and emotional all I can think about is food but I wont give in I just hope these next 3 weeks go by quickly

Back