• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starting pre-op diet VLCD derby hospital

Hi vain how's your pre-op diet going? I'm 6 days into mine & I feel awful I'm so moody and emotional all I can think about is food but I wont give in I just hope these next 3 weeks go by quickly
I know how ya feel I had awful headaches and yes I was thinking of food all the time but keep saying to myself this is what I need to get healthy xx I've nearly done 2 weeks couldn't think of 3 more weeks but hang in there xx

It'll all be worth it. Plus you'll find post op life so much easier. Especially when you've been so disciplined with your pre op diet. Good luck for Friday. The team and staff on the ward in Derby are lovely x

Hi,I am into my second day of my pre op,and it's like torture,talk about biting everyone's head off,it's not helping cause the constant shakes are making me feel so sicky and headaches,but all said I keep telling myself it's only for 2 weeks,I will not give up,lol

I'm sorry you feel like leaving Vain. I just wanted to wish you good luck and a speedy recovery from your surgery xx

I'm half way through pre op diet, I'm doing the slim fast version one day and the food version the next, that way I'm doing some eating but not hungry on slim fast days . I will weigh tomorrow to get a half way weight loss! Op on the 22nd. No headaches as I am drinking 2 litres of water a day. Bit low on the energy front at 900-1100 calories a day but not too bad :) how are you all doing? X

I'm half way through pre op diet, I'm doing the slim fast version one day and the food version the next, that way I'm doing some eating but not hungry on slim fast days . I will weigh tomorrow to get a half way weight loss! Op on the 22nd. No headaches as I am drinking 2 litres of water a day. Bit low on the energy front at 900-1100 calories a day but not too bad :) how are you all doing? X
I had moments where I was so weak terrible headaches but am 6 days post-op now up n down have lost 6kg since pre-op

Back