• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SUGGA!!!!! ITS MY JOURNEY XX

Yep, take it easy Andrea. It was several weeks before I had the energy to go shopping... let others take the strain as long as you can !

Awwww thanks chucks..iv not been dizzy today.
I am having my 3 meals a day in the ramekins i have, and i have jelly and yogurt and cheese triangle too.
When compared to what i used to eat its nothing but im having plenty of milk and vitamins so ill just have to bear with it.
I can start taking proper vitamins from thursday so i may feel better then.

Thought id better mention that i havent bit my nails since the start of the milk diet and im wearing nail varnish for the first time ever hahaha...how funny is that. Im still biting around the sides but i just dont get the feeling of wanting to bite my nails at all...i cant believe it, it feels so strange lol. dont know if its the bypass are what...i think it must be as i have bitten my nails forever lol...

Went to the doc today to make and appointment which is next monday as i need to see the nurse too as well as the doctor so i will mention the fastabs then.

Anyway lovlies take care....thinking of you all. xxxx

Back