• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SUGGA!!!!! ITS MY JOURNEY XX

Thanks bev, there are so many going through at the moment now that things have picked up with the nhs. Its great news for everyone waiting for there dates.

Im staying positive and any advise is welcome, im not willing Thursday to come as much as im willing after 3pm on Wednesday to come so i know for defo that there is a bed for me...i just cant rest...but on the plus side i am feeling as near to normal as possible and it feels great.

Iv even dished the kids tea out and im not even wanting any...my mind is set and in the right place and im thanking being put on the milk diet for this...oh and been given the chance of having wls not forgetting that lol. xxxx

Its weird isn't it? I've been on slimfast diet since 1 Feb, have lost 20lbs up to this morning (I had one night off for a hen do with a 3 course meal on 8 feb) but I'm not hungry at all! Haven't even managed 5 slimfasts a day, usually 3 or 4, but I look forward to the oxo cude for my dinner, just for a change! The first few days were bad, headaches and rumble tums all the time but now, like you, I'm thinking if only I could stick to this forever, but then reality kicks in and I know that the temptation to eat, and eat big!, would overtake me!
Tis time next week I'll be laying in my hospital bed recovering from my op.
Fingers crossed you don't get any phonecalls hun xxx

You have done so well Andrea, not long now.... I have everything crossed that that phone call doesn't come tommorow xxxx

Thanks Karen and Nikki, i can only stay positive about everything which is so hard. I have a very busy day tomorrow but ill be watching the time, ill not be able to help it.
Iv never been treat this way ever in my life and it almost makes me feel worthless, as if im not deserving of this op.

I know deep down that this is not the case and im a strong believer that everything happens for a reason, but iv had enough of the wondering and the waiting.

Hopefully soon it will finally be over and ill be all done and back home with my family and my new life will begin. xxxx

Hi andrea

It's claire! I've just been catching up with a few threads. I'll be thinking about you 2moro. R they gonna call you regardless 2moro or r they just calling you if it's off??

11lb so far that is amazing weight loss. U must bd so proud of yourself. Tick tock tick tock, that's the sound of your op fast approaching.

Xxxxx

not long andrea huni, your doing sooo well, and its good that your enjoying your milk diet, its making your whole wls a good thing all round. just hope theres no phone call tomorrow, your seat is being warmed up for you now. big hugs huni xxxx
claire, well done huni, your doing well for just a day out, make sure you dont overdo it too soon, cos if you do, youll end up collapsing in a heap. you need time to heal.
but congrats. take your seat on the bench, lol. xxxx

Thinking of you Andrea. I'm praying its good news tomorrow love. You've done so very well.
Hugs,Grace xxx

Hi Sugga, All the best for the 17th and heres hoping you get good news tomorrow. I will be thinking of you.

Love linski xxxx

Hi andrea,

Here's hoping the phone doesn't ring today. 2moro will be the start if the rest of your life. I will be thinking of you. Do let us all know!!! Sending a host of phone angels to ensure it doesn't ring!!!

Love claire x x x

Good Luck for tomorrow. I go to Manchester today for a check up and staying over night so when i get back home you will be done and dusted. Wishing you a speedy recovery.xxx

Good Luck for tomorrow Andrea - I hope the phone devils don`t put in an appearance today and you go forward for your surgery tomorrow!

Best wishes and lots of love and hugs x Looking forward to you joining us on the losers bench!

Onwards and upwards hun x

Love Kat x

Back