• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SUGGA!!!!! ITS MY JOURNEY XX

Hey ho, hey ho theres less than a day to go . . . . .

sorry just felt like singing a happy song for you!!! xxxxx

I'm thinking of you Andrea,all the best of luck to you for your op and a speedy recover,much love xxx

What time are you leaving Angel. I'll be fixed to my mobile waiting to hear from you. Relax and look ahead precious.
Love you xxx

Try and get some sleep tonight Andrea and dont worry too much you will be fine hun ((HUGS)) I will be thinking of you tomorrow XX

Bless you my dear friend. I'm so happy for you! I think I shall do the Happy Dance!
WoooooooHoooooooooooooooo!

Love you honey!
Grace xxxx

So happy for you hun! This time tomorrow it'll all be over! All the best for tomorrow hun, hope its as easy and painless as possible. I'll see you on that losers bench next week.
Make sure someone keeps us updated on your progress tomorrow.

Take care xxxx

Hi Sugga,

I don't think we've ever spoke before but I was reading this thread this evening and wanted to wish you all the very best for tomorrow.

Em

:)

All the best for tomorrow Sugga, will be thinking of you...x x x

Thank you everyone..i seem to forget about this thread and dont post on it very often but thank you all.

Well i wasnt very well yesterday. I went to my local shopping centre yesterday morning with my 2 youngish uns and had a few dizzy spells. It was my first trip out since surgery and i only went to the bank and picked up some meat and veg for todays dinner.

I thought i was going to faint and only just managed to get back to the car..it wasnt good.
Glad i was only local and was home and in bed in no time.
I dont know why it happened but i didnt feel very well when i got up yesterday morning.
Im still not totally over it today but im resting as much as possible.

Apart from that im doing so good, the weight is coming of nicely. Im ready for the next stage on thursday...soft and mushy/crispy and im looking forward to that.

My energy levels are zilch at the moment but i am resting so i dont know..but then its only about 2 and half week since my op so i suppose its to be expected isnt it.

Anyway my lovlies my eldest daughter is coming up to sort dinner out for us..we are having stew and i will puree mine.

Take care xxxx

You are doing well Andrea... the weakness, tiredness catches us out... so rest Angel... I couldn't agree with you more.. seeing the weightloss makes it so worthwhile... we are learning something new everyday about how we have been re plumbed... for the better.... keep chugging love, you are doing so well and get loads of rest... love and hugs xxx

Thanks bev, im wanting to start on soft and crispy on thursday...that might give me some energy as well.

Ill get my daughter to sort out putting my weightlosses on my main page later but for now im putting it on here so i can keep a check on it.

Milk diet loss 12lb
Week 1 loss 13lb
Week 2 loss 6lb

Fantastic losses so far Andrea! Well done! I was thinking of you yesterday as we were at the City Hall in Sheffield all afternoon.
I'm so sorry to hear about your dizzy do. I wonder if you'd had enough to eat? You're losing weight so fast and have had very major surgery too. It does take it out of you love.
Bless you and take care.
Grace xxx

Hi Andrea, Bev's right you need to rest as you're only a few weeks out from surgery. The dietician told me that the dizzy spells were due to the fact that your pouch can't hold a lot and so you use up the available calories very quickly ,leading to a rapid drop in blood sugar levels. If you were hypertensive prior to the op and have had quite a rapid large weight loss this could also be affected.

Take care of yourself.

love and hugs
Rebirthxx

Rest up Andrea, it's early days and if you are like me, the weightloss isn't really making me feel better as yet because of the recovery, but we'll get there. I took an nap today again... felt so much benefit for it... love and hugs xxx

Back