• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sunderland hospital

Thanks for the info people fingers crossed I won't have to wait too long, have a holiday booked for July and hoping to have enough experience of coping with my new body parts by then :)[/QUOTE

Best of luck. Time does fly and a new you is round the corner!!

Just got the call (thought it was a friend taking the mick after seeing the amount of food and alcohol I've just unloaded from
My car) due to a cancellation I'm now going in 4th January woop woop woop

Hi I'm a Sunderland girl to :) I'm nearly 2 years post sleeve op by mr schroder. Sunderland are great there after care isn't as good as it should be but I didn't need it. From what I have heard tho if u need it there good!
Good luck ladies, I remember how exciting it is x

wow thats quick good luck

I agree princess when I told my daughters we all burst into tears I always thought I'd have a month to prepare but really I've been preparing since my initial seminar so all will be fine :)

Hello everyone
I have just received my letter this morning my op date is 17th Jan im already so nervous. I have no idea when my pre op is as still awaiting letter does anyone know how long before the op this usually is?

Hello everyone I have just received my letter this morning my op date is 17th Jan im already so nervous. I have no idea when my pre op is as still awaiting letter does anyone know how long before the op this usually is?
Lynzy my op is next sat and I haven't had pre op I rang twice today got passed through loads of people and still didn't get anywhere!

Hello everyone I have just received my letter this morning my op date is 17th Jan im already so nervous. I have no idea when my pre op is as still awaiting letter does anyone know how long before the op this usually is?

Hi lynzy
I had my op at Sunderland in February. The letter soon followed the op date for me. I had to do pre op for one full week beforehand. I'd give them a buzz on Monday if you can to ask about the letter. It may have got caught up in the Xmas post. x

Will ring first thing Monday as I get very nervous when I dont know everything and have a schedule lol. Iv heard great things about Sunderland hospital and cant wait to be on the losers bench!

I too was bypassed in a Feb at Sunderland. They were great aside from follow up but I haven't had any problems. I did the low carb pre op. It was 10 days I think?

The staff were brilliant. Good luck on your exciting journey! I have gone from a 24-26 to a 14-16

I had my opp in June, it was a cancellation rang, 12 days before, I started pre opp diary straight away had pre opp assessment on the Tuesday and opp on the Friday!

Can anyone recommend some vitamins for me as I know I should start taking them after surgery but I am confused about what I need.
I originally went to the seminar in 2010 then september 2011 was my last appointment. I never heard anything else until june this year when I got my weight loss target and then endoscopy september but i cant remember much of the info I was given at seminar. Any info would be helpful.
Thanks

Can anyone recommend some vitamins for me as I know I should start taking them after surgery but I am confused about what I need. I originally went to the seminar in 2010 then september 2011 was my last appointment. I never heard anything else until june this year when I got my weight loss target and then endoscopy september but i cant remember much of the info I was given at seminar. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Hi lynzy
I was recommended to take centrum advance by Sunderland, so have stuck to that.

they will probably advise that post op i would think as different hospitals seem to have different criterias etc

Will ring first thing Monday as I get very nervous when I dont know everything and have a schedule lol. Iv heard great things about Sunderland hospital and cant wait to be on the losers bench!

I rang this morning pre op exam
Tomorrow at 1:30 for me :)

Back