• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgeon questions! Help!

Here's a few questions off of the top of my head…

How long does the surgery take?
How long is the stay in hospital?
Complication and mortality rate?
What complications can arise?
How many procedures has the surgeon done?
How many incisions do they make?
Do they use staples or glue to close the incisions?
When can you return to work?
When can you drive?
How long do you have to wait until getting pregnant?
When can you have the surgery? How long is the process?
Pre op diet requirements?
Which op is best for you in their opinion, sleeve or bypass? And why?
Weigh loss expectations?

Hope this helps a little.

Good luck for today xx

Thank u had a mind block lol abit nervous but excited to! Bring it on! Dropping child off at mil in a min then just waiting for hubby to get home and we off. Hopefully they b happy with my 5st 1lb weight loss. Do they look at ur stomic and touch it? The surgeon I mean? Lol x

Thank u had a mind block lol abit nervous but excited to! Bring it on! Dropping child off at mil in a min then just waiting for hubby to get home and we off. Hopefully they b happy with my 5st 1lb weight loss. Do they look at ur stomic and touch it? The surgeon I mean? Lol x

Lol, I had a mind block at my appt too, lol! My surgeon did feel my tummy, so your surgeon may do. 5st 1lb is AMAZING hun - you should be so proud of yourself!

Good luck!! Let us know how it goes :) xx

Good luck xx

I had a total mindblock and just sat there nodding my head dumbly!!

Well guys all went well and is having a gastric sleeve in feb sometime hopefully before if can get a cancelation :) hubby happy with the sleeve so all went well x

Well guys all went well and is having a gastric sleeve in feb sometime hopefully before if can get a cancelation :) hubby happy with the sleeve so all went well x
hope you can have your surgery as soon as possible. Glad all went well with the appointment. X

Yay!! Congrats Lozer :) So pleased hubby is happy too xx

Back