• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery date :)

mizkirsty

13th nov !!

Birmingham with dr super!!

I'm so incredibly excited but absolutely terrified too lol.

Have my consultation on the 21st oct.

What's everyone's experiences like? X

13th nov !! Birmingham with dr super!! I'm so incredibly excited but absolutely terrified too lol. Have my consultation on the 21st oct. What's everyone's experiences like? X
hi and very welcome Mizk, i am also from west mids and down for bypass at Heartlands. I have set up a thread on here for us NOV 2014 surgeries. Please feel free to share your experiences and get advise from others ver there. Best wishes hun please share your story. Xx

I will try to Find the thread!! And thanks for the warm welcome!! X

Thanks. But I've just realised I'm working the night shift the night before my surgery. I suppose that really will be "I didn't sleep the night before"

I'm guessing I'll sleep well that day! Xx

Excited for you! Read some diaries to get an idea of what to expect. It's a little daunting going into surgery, but it's wonderful when the weight starts to come off.

The good thing is, you should be back on normal food (albeit small portions and 20/20/20) in time for Christmas!

Excited for you! Read some diaries to get an idea of what to expect. It's a little daunting going into surgery, but it's wonderful when the weight starts to come off. The good thing is, you should be back on normal food (albeit small portions and 20/20/20) in time for Christmas!

What's 20/20/20???

I'm trying to work out this site I keep getting lost but am finding diaries etx.

I've never had surgery so I think that'll be the scariest thing. X

Back