• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery tomorrow 23rd march

Good luck to you both!!!! I will be one week behind you. Polish up the losers bench for me lol. Maybe I will feel the same as you this time next week. At the moment, I wish it was tomorrow lol

All my thoughts and best wishes to you both xxx

Well Farzu tomorrows the big day you wont look back once its over and you are back at home, it is my bible study night and i would like to ask our members to pray for you if thats ok with you , if its not i'm not offended. xx

chrisa said:
Well Farzu tomorrows the big day you wont look back once its over and you are back at home, it is my bible study night and i would like to ask our members to pray for you if thats ok with you , if its not i'm not offended. xx

Yes definitely Chrisa. Ghank you very very much. It will be very kind of you if you all pray for me. I need lots of prayers for tomorrow.

Fuffs said:
Good luck to you both!!!! I will be one week behind you. Polish up the losers bench for me lol. Maybe I will feel the same as you this time next week. At the moment, I wish it was tomorrow lol

All my thoughts and best wishes to you both xxx

Thank you sweetheart. Only a week left for u too. I will try to let you all know how it went once i wakeup.

Sar2567 said:
We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers and wish you well. I have 5 weeks to go and I am sure I will be in a similar mind situation to you. But everyone is right, we have all been on a journey and it has now finally reached the next chapter! Good luck

Thank you very much dear.

We'll be praying about 8.40pm if you want to join in wherever you are and throughout tomorrow for you xx praying for good health, and recovery, calmness and positivity xx

Good luck Hun u will be fine, it will be a breeze x

farzu said:
Thank you sweetheart. Only a week left for u too. I will try to let you all know how it went once i wakeup.

You are going to be absolutely fine. Archangel Raphael is the Angel for health and healing. I know He will take care of you :D

Good luck for tomorrow, i can remember how awful the night before was, kept thinking did i have the courage to go through with it, i wanted it so badly but was so scared. It will be a success theres no reason why it wont be, you will be in very experienced hands.

See you on the losers bench. :)

Kim

So its here at last. I'm going in tomorrow morning for my surgery. Very scared at the moment. Am i doing the right thing? What if everything goes wrong? What if i die? I'm so scared now. I haven't packed my hospital bag or didn't go for shopping for post op foods. Feeling like dumb and doing nothing. Cant even express this feeling. Negative thoughts are all over my mind. I'm sooooooo worried now.

Hi Farzu
I'm sure i'll be going through the same emotions when it's my turn on May 23rd...and i'm absolutely certain that everyone who's had the op have been through the same thing!
Try not to worry hun...you'll be fine
Keep in touch
Take Care
Andy x

Yes Farzu you will be fine my friends will be praying for you and all the other ladies and gents on this life changing journey. Relax and let the anxiousnees wash over you to be replaced by calmness speak to you when you are recovering we,re all with you xx

stuckinafatsuit said:
Good luck for tomorrow, i can remember how awful the night before was, kept thinking did i have the courage to go through with it, i wanted it so badly but was so scared. It will be a success theres no reason why it wont be, you will be in very experienced hands.

See you on the losers bench. :)

Kim

Thank you so much Kim.

Andy1968 said:
Hi Farzu
I'm sure i'll be going through the same emotions when it's my turn on May 23rd...and i'm absolutely certain that everyone who's had the op have been through the same thing!
Try not to worry hun...you'll be fine
Keep in touch
Take Care
Andy x

Thank you so much Andy.

chrisa said:
Yes Farzu you will be fine my friends will be praying for you and all the other ladies and gents on this life changing journey. Relax and let the anxiousnees wash over you to be replaced by calmness speak to you when you are recovering we,re all with you xx

Thanks a million Chrisa.

I didn't shop or anything before the op, I couldn't get my mind past going down to theatre.
I'm now 9days post op and feeling great!

Good luck

Vicky x

Hope it all goes well xx

Back