• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery tomorrow 23rd march

Thanks everyone, i'm all ready for the surgery. Came at the hospital at 7:00. Nurses are really nice, met the anaesthetics and the surgeon. Now waiting to be called. Funny thing is my gown was too big for me. So they had to get me a smaller one. A nurse said i don't look like i need this surgery. Lost another 2 lbs today. They will call me i think around 11. Hope for the best. Fingers crossed. I'm still worried about my liver to be honest. If my liver is too big they wont do anything and will ask me to do the pre op diet for 1 month and then do the surgery again. Pray for me so that this doesn't happen. Thinking of all of you and your journeys at the moment. Love u all.

Attachments

• image-4139172619.jpg
    image-4139172619.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 47
Unfortunately if your liver is too big then there's nothing at all you can do about it now. At least youll have another chance at the surgery if it is too big! Soon as you are put under, it'll only seem like seconds before your wakening up again.

Let us know soon as you are able to how it all goes!

Loving the pic Farzu! :D You do look small :D

Good luck friend! Xxx

Fingers crossed for you <3

Good luck hope all goes well and you have a quick recovery xx

Farzu, you should be well in recovery now. Hope that everything has gone well, that your liver wasn't a problem and that you will soon be feeling a bit more with it and ready for the next part of your journey.

Good Luck today hope you are recovering well x

Thinking of you, and heres everything went really smoothly for you xxx

oops!! I meant here's hoping everything went smoothly for you!!

thinking of you farzu, and sending healing to you :) xxx

Hope you are well Farzu :) xxx

Hi Farzu hope you are recovering now and starting to wake up to your new life, good luck, keep in touch when you can and take it easy. xx

Hope it all went well xx

hope you are well faruz. xxxxx

Back