• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tattoo

I've been toying with a few. One of which is a bit obscene but I find it funny.
The other was life is not a dress rehearsal.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a f**king Ride!”

bit long but deoends where its going !

Well I personally think you are mad :eek: nothing to do with the tat ... just think you are mad :p:p bahaha
Whatever you go for make sure you can live with it when you are 80 & having bed baths by a young bloke ;) xxx

Well I personally think you are mad :eek: nothing to do with the tat ... just think you are mad :p:p bahaha
Whatever you go for make sure you can live with it when you are 80 & having bed baths by a young bloke ;) xxx

Twink it's my turn at life now and iam living it.
Getting it across my back so no worries on the bed bath. But on that thought I know have something to look forward to in older life lol x

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a f**king Ride!"

bit long but deoends where its going !

I like the idea, don't think I cud handle that much pain thou lol

I'm going to do it as well, I want a quote and I have spent ages searching but can't find anything that fully connects at the moment, I will though...

Do u have tattoos already? I'd be interested to hear you think the pain compares lol

I have a few tattoos and got a new tattoo post-op - angel wings on my shoulder blades and bloomin eck! It freakin hurt! Well felt like me bone was being drilled and walloped on the left one, didn't hardly feel the right one at all! I was thinking of having something else, however not sure what (there are a couple of things I like) I'm a bit unsure. Ill know what I want when I see it

Do u have tattoos already? I'd be interested to hear you think the pain compares lol

I have a few tattoos and got a new tattoo post-op - angel wings on my shoulder blades and bloomin eck! It freakin hurt! Well felt like me bone was being drilled and walloped on the left one, didn't hardly feel the right one at all! I was thinking of having something else, however not sure what (there are a couple of things I like) I'm a bit unsure. Ill know what I want when I see it

This is my first one. Wanted to wait till I had lost weight before I got it so it didn't go out of shape. Can't wait

I am getting one for my 43rd birthday. I want a lotus flower on the small of my back (now it's actually small) and a pinup girl nurse on my arm. I have a few already. I love tattoos!!!

It will hurt if you have it on a site where theres hardly any fat/muscle & near a bone !
heres a thought if your pain threshold is low..... have it in morse code ;)

I've got one on my wrist but I was a chicken and had the numbing cream! :)

The one that hurt me the most was on my side, just above my waist - ouchy!!!

I have seven so far, my next one will be some song lyrics x

they dont hurt i have 13 now

I can't wait to have one but I want it where I can see it and where I don't have too much flabby skin so its looking like wrist or ankle.
I fancy a quote or something like a heart or a flower, the problem is the more you look the harder it gets.

I agree if you know you want it its good to ask around because ideas trigger ideas and who knows where that will end up!!!

I also feel that for the first time in ages its my body to do what I want with so stuff it, spur of the moment, long thought about I'm doing it AND if I get to be 80 I don't care what anyone else thinks!!!

Back