• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tattoo

Going on my hols in June. So need to save the pennies that month.
Next time iam at Birmingham is November for the classic car show in the Nec. Get a whole day to myself shopping then go into Nec the next day.

If I have anymore wine I will have alcohol poisining. On the fresh cranberry juice at the minute. So that will tell you how hungover I am

Was just thinking bout your plastics and your tat! What if you have plastics and your skin gets pulled and moved, maybe it could be more to one side. Then your tatoo would move too and be wonky ! Perhaps you should wait till you've had your reconstructive surgery doen. Just came to mind as I was playing the ' pull-the --skin- to - see - what - it -would- look- like- if m-it-was-chopped- off Game. I can't off move it a long way on my back lol !! xx

Was just thinking bout your plastics and your tat! What if you have plastics and your skin gets pulled and moved, maybe it could be more to one side. Then your tatoo would move too and be wonky ! Perhaps you should wait till you've had your reconstructive surgery doen. Just came to mind as I was playing the ' pull-the --skin- to - see - what - it -would- look- like- if m-it-was-chopped- off Game. I can't off move it a long way on my back lol !! xx

Miss T at 28,000 it will be a while lol.
Going to just concentrate on getting my arms done first.

Back