• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tattoo

Ooooh i love tattoos :) Got a far few myself including both arms, wrists, shoulder, chest, both hips lol. Once i reach my goal weight im having a full back corset tattooed to symbolize my weight loss journey...cant wait! :D

I can't wait to have one but I want it where I can see it and where I don't have too much flabby skin so its looking like wrist or ankle.
I fancy a quote or something like a heart or a flower, the problem is the more you look the harder it gets.

I agree if you know you want it its good to ask around because ideas trigger ideas and who knows where that will end up!!!

I also feel that for the first time in ages its my body to do what I want with so stuff it, spur of the moment, long thought about I'm doing it AND if I get to be 80 I don't care what anyone else thinks!!!

Yeah I know what I want but thought may aswell ask just incase someone said something I cud add to.
I've waited along time to be happy with my body. Well as happy as I can be lol so I want to do all the things I've fancied before.

Ooooh i love tattoos :) Got a far few myself including both arms, wrists, shoulder, chest, both hips lol. Once i reach my goal weight im having a full back corset tattooed to symbolize my weight loss journey...cant wait! :D

I thought about on my inner arm. Who knows maybe next time x

Yeah I know what I want but thought may aswell ask just incase someone said something I cud add to.
I've waited along time to be happy with my body. Well as happy as I can be lol so I want to do all the things I've fancied before.

YES thats it completely!!!!!

I have a small garland of flowers on the side of my foot. Hurt ... but not for long. I want to add additional flowers for each stone lost and a teeny ladybird for arriving at target :)

I have a small garland of flowers on the side of my foot. Hurt ... but not for long. I want to add additional flowers for each stone lost and a teeny ladybird for arriving at target :)

A lot of people have said the top of the foot really hurts.
That sounds very pretty flutterby :)

good luck for your tattoo your be fine

Aha! So come on spill.... whats the dirty little secret lol ? Hope you post a piccie after too xx

Back