• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Teresa's weekly thursday WI

Thank you so much :) I really think you should go for it don't wait do it now my adult college is still taking people on right now so you could still get in if you were quick :) it's nice cos this course is once a fortnight so I have plenty of time to do my coursework too :) and still see friends etc as I have afternoons to myself after working :) I wish I'd done it years ago but new me new career , go on and do it :)

Sent from my iPhone

0.5 of a lb off :( can't even be bothered to change my siggy I will when it's. better loss.

Jobs going well today's my last morning for this week then relax tomorrow :) I'm hoping the 15 min walk there and back with help with the weight loss

Sent from my iPhone

I feel for you hun and know that feeling. I've changed mine,. but it was to add 4lb over the past two weeks. Isn't it a battle right now.

And glad to hear the job is going well :) do you enjoy it?

Sorry to hear that Hun I hope you have a better result next week :)

It's going really well enjoyed it a lot mainly helping individual kids or taking small groups for reading but it's really good I'm so tired this week tho think its a shock to the system a bit all the walking etc :/ but ill soon get the hang of it x

Sent from my iPhone

Same again :/ and broke my tooth last night so that was handy

Sent from my iPhone

How you doing hun :)

I'm doing ok busy but actually put on a little bit of weight I was 94.2 this moment and I've been 93.5 for weeks think its just cos I'm eating mostly crap I think I need to just stop buying it and try and set myself a plan of what to eat daily either that or maybe juice for a bit I really not sure at this point and I keep getting bloated on and off too as TOM is looming.

Sent from my iPhone

That's exactly where I was back in August and Sept, crap in the house and eating it - so apart from the things I do buy for my son and which I've got to do my best to avoid, Im avoiding anything else as much as I can, because if its there it is hard not to give in! I think that's a positive step :)

And TOM it does play its part, so hopefully you will get back on track. But you look great in your avatar pic :) and you've done sooooo well :) x

Thank you Hun I think I have just lost my way at the moment :/ and being so busy I am eating when I can which is normally convenience food only balanced meal is dinner :/

Sent from my iPhone

Weighed today forgot yesterday am 92.9 so it's finally moved half a lb which is great , considering I haven't had any moment in nearly 2 months :(

Sent from my iPhone

its on it's way :)

Thanks girls been stressing me so much :/

Good luck dusty xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Finally 1.1lb off this week after two months of nothing now weighing 92.4kg :D

Sent from my iPhone

woooohooooo! So glad that its starting to shift for you. :)

Thank you Hun :) I've just allowed myself some time to let it do it's thing and fx it worked x

2lb off 9st loss now :)

Sent from my iPhone

Wow you have done so well :)

Thank you butterfly it's been a long time coming

Sent from my iPhone

Just thought I'd stop by to see how my fellow thursday weigher in is doing :) x

I'm ok Hun except I've broke my scuphoid none in my wrist :/ weights moved by about 0.4lb but maybe with only one hand I might lose something now haha

went down a ditch pothole on pavement on the path (in pic) in the dark leaves covering it :(

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• image-2208097671.jpg
    image-2208097671.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 26
  • image-4278845267.jpg
    image-4278845267.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 23
  • image-3251822257.jpg
    image-3251822257.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 23
Back