• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Teresa's weekly thursday WI

well done :) mines gone the other way due to being on hols, no restriction but its been nice not worrying :)

Thanks that's how I was on holiday too so don't worry just try again when you get back xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Literally put on 1 oz so it's not even worth change everything I was 93.9 last week now 94.0 exactly so I don't see the point even counting that lol

Sent from my iPhone

Indeed it's not! I wish I could swap mine for 1oz lol

Loving your new avatar pic too - wow you look great :)

Aww thank you hunni , still feel a little fatty though but I have to remember I'm not as fat as I was hehe

Sent from my iPhone

0.2kg down not even worth changing on my siggy just not moving :/

Sent from my iPhone

Hi hun - Im like you and don't log minimal amounts and it can be so disheartening. Have you been in touch with your provider about why you're not shifting?

No I haven't but honestly I think it's cos I'm eating crap aswell as healthy I am exercising more but obviously it's just maintaining it , my restriction is better tho so maybe it will start moving again soon x

Sent from my iPhone

Fingers crossed - I think it helps if you have an understanding or are able to see why it is doing as it is.

I took four weeks off - that was the reason behind my shocking gain LOL

LOL your be fine when you get back in the swing :)

Sent from my iPhone

Well I didn't make it to my goal and today is my 1 year anniversary of the op and I can honestly say that for everything I haven't achieved I have achieved a lot still :)

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• image-3729264320.jpg
    image-3729264320.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 67
  • image-535242084.jpg
    image-535242084.jpg
    466.3 KB · Views: 62
youve achieved loads!!!! You can't be far off that target tho...

Well done you :) x

I am 3lb off haha so not ridiculous amount :) I definty can't grumble at all ;)

Sent from my iPhone

Nearly 1lb this week 0.9lb ah well maybe next week :)

Sent from my iPhone

Bloody phone posted twice !!!

i forgot it was Thursday so forgot to check in lol but we will get there Hun!

Thanks Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone

how you doing hun?

Hey Hun

Thanks for checking in with me I'm
Still the same this week but hey ho I'm getting used to it now I'm hoping it will start to fall off again in the next few weeks cos I GOT A JOB yay never really had the confidence before but decided I wanted to do a course to become a TA (teaching assistant) went to college two weeks ago spoke to them sat the tests I passed they said I could do level 2 but needed a placement emailed a few schools and one about 15 mins walk away got back to me saw them yesterday and they said YES I'm doing three mornings a week with two year 3 classes and a year 4 class I'm so excited I can't wait and very proud of myself for the first time ever :)

Sent from my iPhone

Oh my goodness, thats great news about the job! I'm sure when you get into the setting and working with the kids that it will also give you another focus, and also having the course to do will give you something to work on in the evenings (take the mind off grazing if you do that! lol)

But isn't it great how the confidence changes?

I so hear you on that one and think its wonderful you've taken the step!

I've often thought about taking my PGCE to do teaching, but I would need to take a science GCSE as my grade isn't high enough LOL even though I got loads of others, my a-levels and my degree, but I've always thought I wouldn't cope going into a school being big, cos it would be like being back at school and being bullied, except this time I'd be a teacher having to deal with the comments.

But now, I'm smaller, I'm considering about taking that GCSE and then applying next year . . .

So thank you! You've inspired me to contact the college :)

Go you hun, and well done. Its great to hear your excitement and you should be proud, you've achieved many things :)xx

Back