• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Teresa's weekly thursday WI

Awwww I've lost my thursday weigher in'er :(

But yes, it can help to do that, so I will wait to see what you've done on the next weigh in. I lost 4lb this week :D

I'm still here hun just needed to stop concentrating on the scales for a bit and worry about the food so far so good :) I'm really trying

Well done on your 4lb amazing loss xxx

Sent from my iPhone

So after not weighing for 3 weeks I have lost the grand total of 5.5lb , which I'm happy with wish it would have been more but I'm happy with that :) I am now 95.8kg from 98kg so lost about (2.5kg) I haven't met my target for my holiday which is a shame but it was prob to brave of my anyways

I am now 15st 1.2lb and I am hoping to be in the 14's next week but as I'm on holiday it's unlikely we shall see , I am also ill right now sore throat and bunged nose :(

Sent from my iPhone

Oh you've gotta be happy with that, 5.5lb is a great loss over the 3 weeks, (isnt it strange though how when we look at things, its still not enough!) despite the fact we've lost well over 100lbs, that we've done so well, and yet its still not enough. . . .we are too hard on ourselves!

Would be great if you can hit the 14s next week, and sorry to hear you're feeling ill - not the best in this weather :(

Thanks Hun your right I should be happy and I am just was hoping for more but at least I'm nearer to the 14's that I was a few weeks ago ;)

thank you for your kind words fx I feel better soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone

How are you doing hun? Are you taking another break from weighing in?

I'm on holiday this week in Devon so have no means to weigh just enjoying the weather and scones :D

Sent from my iPhone

oh my, scones and lotted cream nom nom nom lol

Love them and a nice ice cream YOLO :)

Sent from my iPhone

Got back from my hols Saturday I weighted and was about 2kg up , today I'm just 5oz over so I'm just leaving my amount as it is for now hoping to be in the 14's next week but were see :)

Sent from my iPhone

You'll get there hun and to have put on but then lost it already is great going! I've got my holiday in 2 weeks and am dreading it, although Im packing my trainers and going to use the hotel gym LOL

Thanks Hun I'm glad it wasn't to bad at least I'm back on an even keel and still under 100kg that suits me fine :) I've set myself another target of getting to 14st 7lb by the time I get to 1 year post op (September 8th) hopefully I can do it :) I worry this is it for me 15st !!!

Sent from my iPhone

I totally hear you, my 15's lurked for ages, so did the top end of the 14s, and I've had a complete shake up over the past 2 weeks which has kick started the loss again.

Thats a great mini target to work towards - you CAN DO IT :)

Thanks hunni I brought loads of fresh fruit and veg so I'm really gonna try :)

Sent from my iPhone

Well after being 95.8kg before hols and then last week 96.8 I am now 95.6kg so I have lost 1.1lb from last week but technically the same as what I started at before hols :) but it's a start I'm still not in the 14's and losing the will to live with it a bit at the moment but I need to keep reminding myself that I'm a lot smaller than I was so that's what I should focus on :)

Sent from my iPhone

Its good to get back and to be back to where you are, sometimes it can be frustrating when you lose, then put on and then lose but not to take you lower.

Those 14's will be here before you know it :)

Thanks I really hope so I'm trying my hardest but the eatings crap at the moment :/

Sent from my iPhone

Some pics of me now at 8st 5lb loss

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• image-772812414.jpg
    image-772812414.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 81
  • image-206330140.jpg
    image-206330140.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 75
So i finally did it I'm in the 14's and when I say that I mean I scraped the barrel at 14 13.9 (94.9) but who cares I'm there haha I am now seeing my target of much more achievable bit honestly were see. Even tho I only just scraped through to the 14's I did lost 1.5lb so call it 1lb for arguments sake which is all good :)

I'm now 209lb and total loss is 118lb my BMI so my app says is dead on 35 now so I'm getting there :)

Sent from my iPhone

So happy finally my weights moving a bit more yay I have lost 2.2lb this week and am 207lbs exactly (14 11) that makes me so happy and I could possibly do my mini goal if I carry on like this... 5lb to go by the 8th September

120lb loss in total so far :)

Sent from my iPhone

Back