• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Teresa's weekly thursday WI

Sue : that's natural to feel a bit blah afterwards eventually it will settle down , the has pain for me was so annoying.

No worrys about checking in on your thread I said I would once I found it :) well done on your loss to and yay still matching me , I was warned it will ease up soon and ill plateau so were see.

Sent from my iPhone

So I weighed this morning and it said 116.9kg which is 18.5.7 which works out 69.5lb loss I am literally oz's off my goal of 5st for Christmas so fx ill do it in next few days. 2.5lb loss this week in total.

148kg to 116kg in 16 weeks (2 pre op , 14 post op) :D

Sent from my iPhone

Well done to you, am sure you'll reach that goal, although your ticker says 70lbs :D

Well done to you!"!!

Go us thursday weigher in'ers :D

Thank you hun , I noticed that but I think it's cos it rounds it up but on actual site it's telling me 65.5 , I started at 148.4 and it's now 116.9 so I guess it will be when I get to 116.4 that's 5st exactly ill do it I have till Christmas Day hehe

Sent from my iPhone

Sts this week quite happy with that considering x

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you I was more than happy with that I didn't go mad but even still prob had things more than I should of

Sent from my iPhone

3lb off this week very happy with that considering NY etc , I'm now 18.2 , 115.4kg and 254.4lb , these are numbers I never thought I'd see :) oh and booked a girly getaway for begining of feb so hoping to drop another stone by then :)

Sent from my iPhone

Thats another great way down you loser lol ;)

I didn't weigh in officially last week but I know that I put on 3lb between Dec 21st and 29th. 30th was when I got back into it all, and have lost that 3lb and a further 1lb, so 4lb loss this week overall but with the gain it evens it to a 1lb loss. Had a most relaxed time over Xmas tho, nuts, sweets, chocs, biscuits, wine LOL and I have no restriction from my band at all . . .

So, Im happy with the loss and back to it . . .crap that my knee is still bad so can't gym, and I've had a migraine since saturday which has wiped me out.

Here's to you and us thursday losers :D long may it continue.

Have you set yourself a new mini target?

Thank you hunni I didn't officially weight last week either but I put on 2 then had a bad belly & was sick so ended up staying the same and then today was pleasantly surprised that it had gone down by 3 so def can't grumble.

I'm still not going to a gym I can find one in my price range and I am worrying a bit now :( but ill figure it out somehow even if I have to walk round the block a few times

Us Thursday losers are fab keep up the good work to xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Oh and mini target I'm going on a girly holiday to benidorm at the beginning of feb so I'd like to have dropped another stone by then so only 11lb to go x

Sent from my iPhone

Sounds like a treat in early feb :)

And sorry to hear you've been sick - but hopefully feeling better now tho! Its surprising how much it can knock us back, as well as knocking off those pounds lol

I am hoping to get swimming although I hate it . . .but going to have to speak to the gym to see if I can either postpone my gym membership due to my knee or whatever . . .

We are overrun with gyms around here, starting with a simplygym which starts at £14.99 a month for unlimited use . . .I pay around £24.00 for ladyzone but thats cos I paid a year in one go . . .I am considering joining a place local to me which has a normal gym but so I can use their pool - I only have to use it twice a week to work out cheaper than the leisure centre, and it means I don't have to drive the 6 mile round trip so Im considering that . . .DS will be able to go swimming there too so considering it cos it will help with his legs and plantaar fasciitis and feet problems he has.

Aww your so lucky all the gyms here are to expensive £60 a month for virgin active and YMCA is £32 but no pool :( and I joined another but cancelled it cos they ripped me off didn't tell me they had no treadmill etc in women's only part so I got my money back.

I wasn't sick sick just got something stuck so the only way was up think I ate to fast :/

I hope you manage to get something sorted for yourself with exercise regime

Sent from my iPhone

I used to go to the Virgin Active gym near to me and loved it . . .my son used to go in and do the kids activity/sport clubs while I was in the gym and then we'd both meet up and swim. Granted, they aren't cheap, but the facilities were excellent and a really good choice of classes. It was a bit of a drive but it just doesnt fit in with me timing wise . . .the one I go to, is a 30 minute circuit which fits in well, when the knee isn't bad . . . lol

I have bought myself a pedometer tho, as my provider suggests aiming towards 10000 steps a day (guess thats around 5 miles of walking) so I want to build up to that too, although in this dreadful weather it isn't easy. Still considering getting hold of a treadmill :)

I'm considering get a treadmill to but they're not cheap , I have to fit it around my son aswell his only at school half day so sorta limited , he has ASD (autism) aswell so gotta be carefull what I use at home incase it upset him

Sent from my iPhone

wow look at the difference there :)

well done to you!

Just a quick question, what programme or thing did you use to put your three pics together like that?

Thanks hun , I used Instagram college but you can do it on photobucket aswell

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks sue x

Sent from my iPhone

Back