• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Teresa's weekly thursday WI

2lb off this week so glad it's still moving in the right direction I am 1lb off my 6st goal and I go to benidorm a week today so I am pretty sure ill secure my mini goal :)

111.1kg / 17st 6lb / 244.9lb

(82lb lost)

Sent from my iPhone

We've matched it again :D

Well done to you on your 2lb off and only 1lb to hit that goal - mini goals are great motivators!

Go you :)

Thanks hun , well done to you to :D we've very synchronised haha , did you sort your treadmill out now ???

Sent from my iPhone

Kind of - they gave me a full refund, I put bits from each one together so I have a working treadmill and have used it, but it still doesnt seem to be that good. So, Im using it when I can't get out walking, but also, when I get down to 15 stone 10 max, there's a lot more choice in treadmills out there, so will probably treat myself to a new one, especially as they gave me a refund for these, but wouldn't collect them

Well at least you got something to use in the mean time that's better than nothing isn't it I hope you can get a new one eventually x

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you - how you getting on with your exercising plans?

I'm walking alot more I go for coffee with school mums most days so we walk into the local town so I'm doing that there and back everyday , still waiting for bike off my friend haven't done much else except a dance and march around the room for 30 mins the other week

Sent from my iPhone

I've weighed weds this week as I'm off to benidorm tomorrow I did it I'm 17.4 this morning 242.7lb yay and I've lost 6st 1lb I think don't have time to work it out haha good luck today top Kat

Sent from my iPhone

Well done to you and yes its 6 stone 1lb :)
Enjoy Benidorm!

Sts this week which I'm fine with :D had a gd holiday so that was the main thing

Sent from my iPhone

Glad to hear you had a good time - and STS is better than putting on :)

Definitely xxx

Sent from my iPhone

I am really happy I have lost 2.5lb this week , the scales actually said (2.8 ) but that's just to awkward to work out so I'm going with the Half instead :) I am now 108.8kg / 17st 1lb / 239.9lb :)

still doing really bad on the exercise front except for walking I can't afford to do anything else :( and still waiting on the bike from my friend but having 2nd thoughts about that now !!!

Sent from my iPhone

well done on the loss and those 16's are fast approaching :)

Who is having 2nd thoughts on the bike - you or your friend?
And walking is good - grab yourself a pedometer and work towards the 10,000 steps a day :)

I am having 2nd thoughts not sure I'm gonna be able to cycle properly ill give it a go but just worried ill never use it. thank you for your kind words on weightloss :) I can't wait to be in the 16's

Sent from my iPhone

Not sure you will cycle properly? Do you mean in having the time to do it? Some local GPs do a scheme which will refer you as part of the get fit programme to a local gym - gets some membership for a period of time - maybe worth checking out to see if you can get that?

I already checked my gp don't do it they do a 12 weeks reduced price class for rosemary Conley which is all well and good but all the classes in my area are when I can't do them plus I need exercise not a weight class, you can get YMCA cheap if you get dr to sign a form but my drs will most Likly charge and it can be anywhere between £15 and £55 depending on the size of form. A d the cycling worrying my knees are to bad.

Sent from my iPhone

Oh that's a shame :(

In the meantime . . .keep walking . . .hit a swimming pool? Or come and join me on the couch 25k LOL

I really wanna do some running but haven't got a treadmill and don't wanna pound the streets not confident enough , that's why I wanted the bike

Sent from my iPhone

Well this week I've lost 0.7lb so half a lb that works out , bit p'd off with that tbh but I knew my time would come where the weightless stopped obviously that is now , I'm feeling generally unwell sore back and shoulders dodgy ears and mega tired so maybe it's taking its toll , I see consultant next week so ill be talking it through with him.

Sent from my iPhone

Back