• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THANK YOU ALL.........

PhilT

Well i think searching here answers ALL my questions

I have now packed and packed again TOO many times

Thoughts and feelings all mixed up BUT nervous excitement is winning

I just know sleep tonight is not going to happen lol and looks unlikely for first night on Ward tomorrow

So this will be my last thread (NOT LAST POST) before the off

See you all on the other side on the loosers bench and does the dietitian bring grapes choccys and flowers when she visits post op?? :p

Good luck phil, you will be fine.
Return to slender book has some quite nice chocolate balls if you get desperate for a quick fix.

All the best to you, and come and join us newly opp'ed soon x A band of August 2011ners!

To my complete and utter surprise I had a decent sleep last night just phoned and confirmed that my bed is ready or is it our bed Maz lol
Thank you all it means a lot to know you are there and not far away will try to keep you up to date if not see you on the other side

Phil x

Hi Phil, here's to a good night's sleep for both of us tonight! See you on the losers bench in a couple of days:)

one more sleep to a new you! good luck! hopefully I'll not be too long behind you! best wishes xxx

Good luck 2 u both I hope ur doing ok phil. I shall be joining u both wed as my bypass then. Keep us up to date how ur doing when your well enough to. Hope to speak soon luv and best wishes kaz x x x

Back