• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Hoorahhhhhhhh,im into the 11 s at last,,,,,,,,,,not realy got a target now !? Just want to see what weight i finnish at,,and then learn how to maintaine it ? Ill keep you posted. Xxxruby

Yeahhh ruby. Feels good to get into a comfortable place doesn't it :) Well done you! Enjoy. I tell you what maintenance is more complicated for the brain to cope with, than losing is (or it was for me anyway) xxxx

Ok decided to join the weigh in thread

Im not actually weighing myself today though I am waiting until Thursday then it will have been a week since my band
My other stats are updated at the bottom of my signature in my post

OMG this is my 100th post!!!!!!!!:eek:

Hoping that by committing to this thread again might kick me up bum to eat properly! Just got back from having a fill now have 7.6ml in 10ml band. Weight this morning 12.3 hoping to get a stone off for Xmas x

Good luck x

Looks like my fill last week has done the job!!! 5lb off this week - so pleased after being stuck for months x

Happy days :D x

I did weigh in but was a little sad as I have just finished liquids and onto mushies and have gained a pound, told this would happen but you still think the scales should reflect the hard work you put in each week
So best foot forward and off we go to another new week :)

Still the same for me this week,,, now my pattern now. 4 5 weeks the same' Then 7 lbs drop !, ill keep you all posted? Good luck for next weel xx ruby..

I did weigh in but was a little sad as I have just finished liquids and onto mushies and have gained a pound, told this would happen but you still think the scales should reflect the hard work you put in each week So best foot forward and off we go to another new week :)

Don't be sad Minn all part of the journey, just look forward to next weeks weigh in x

I did weigh in but was a little sad as I have just finished liquids and onto mushies and have gained a pound, told this would happen but you still think the scales should reflect the hard work you put in each week
So best foot forward and off we go to another new week :)

I was warned that weight gain was likely on mushies, so I wouldn't stress over it Val. Just keep doing the right things and sooner or later the scales will reflect it. I like the best foot forward attitude :)

Dont worry minn , it will start to shift,,,we all have weeks like that ,,,im sure youll see a loss next week ? Possitive thinking ? Youve got it girl,,x good luck for next week ruby

Well done everyone and don't be sad about to odd fluctuation in the early days.

I am down 2lbs this week to 14st 2 so that is fab. I have 3lb's to go to get into the 13's! Cant wait!

I am going to up my water this week as I have been really useless at drinking enough and noticed things slowing down on the loo. Fingers crossed it moves me along.

Well done summerband x

Sts this week x

so i had gained last week after starting mushies and went back to 22 stone.. This week i have lost 4 pounds and i am 21.10pounds..one happy bunny

Back