• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Neen

WLS Moderator
Just popping this in so those of us doing the weekly log and weekend weigh can have somewhere to record results :D

Last edited:
Ooooh well done Caz and Sarah. Everyone is really motivated - keep it up. I am still trying to find a piece of clothing to use as my measure. I have a really nice work suit I bought in an Ann Harvey sale years ago. It did not fit when I bought it but thought I would slim into it. I think it is in a vacuum pack in the bottom of the wardrobe. It will be ages before I can get into it but I will dig it out at the weekend and try it once a month and see what it is like.

Good luck to everyone for the weigh in.

tranquil x

Morning everyone. I weigh in on Friday's too. 4lb off this week. I'm very please especially as I lost 8lb last week.

I lost 2lb this week. I don't seem to do big losses, maybe I will when my band is filled. But...Iam really pleased it's coming off!
I have a lovely pair of spotty evans wellies which I want to wear. I bought them 6 months ago, they are wide calf (apparently) and I've never got them on yet. That is my short term goal.

2lbs IS good!!!! What we want to go for is consistant loss that never comes back!

What matters is hopefully, you will not see those two pounds again, and 1 or 2lbs a week over the course of a year is still tremendous weight loss xxx

Good to have attainable goals too as we want to build up our hope and confidence and that is a perfect way of measuring your progress without intimidating or undermining yourself xxx

I lost 2lb this week. I don't seem to do big losses, maybe I will when my band is filled. But...Iam really pleased it's coming off!
I have a lovely pair of spotty evans wellies which I want to wear. I bought them 6 months ago, they are wide calf (apparently) and I've never got them on yet. That is my short term goal.

Hiya, 2lb is fab, well done. I was losing 1lb a week, and I was happy with that as it's around 3 1/2 stone a year, if you think of it that way it's an amazing amount. xx

Back