• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

1lb off for me...a little disappointed but better off than on I guess! Need to kick my chocolate habit reacquired over Xmas to give me a better loss next week!! 3rd fill booked for wed, but only want maybe 0.5ml or 1ml max this time as I do have some restriction. Upon checking back I have lost bang on 1 stone since my last fill end of Nov so no doubt my provider will be happy with me losing a stone in a month...so need to keep positive!! x

definitely Jo - well done!

flutterby1966 said:
Oh no, another guilty secret - its the only time I can watch my junk tv - Jerry Springer or Jeremy Kyle LOL. Once my OH is up, its sky sports all the way :( And the best thing is, I have my three lovely pooches cuddling up with me on the sofa :D Good luck with your weigh-in x

Omg you're just like me... I love a bit of jezza lol and my dog sat here with me too snoring away bless him. I live getting up when it's dark out and the world is sleeping and sitting here with my cuppa! No hope usually come 9.30pm though!! x

LOL Jo - I think we must have been separated at birth!!!

I am on my fourth espesso already :)

You two make me laugh. Good job all you losers. I off sales shopping so ll report mine tomorrow.

Morning all, it's been ages since I've been on here but as I'm going away on 2nd Feb to Egypt for a bit of winter sun I thought I ought to make a bit more of an effort to at least get a few pounds off before I go. The last few months my weight has not really shifted in either direction mainly because I've made no real effort to do so! Anyway, I find myself today at 13st 12 pounds which is 1 pound more than when I last updated my stats but it gives me a starting point to start losing again. Good luck all x

I'm new to the Saturday weigh in, this week I have lost 1 lb. it's a great start. I have very little restriction and luckily i am due my first fill on 24th. Let's see what happens then :).
Good look to all this week as its a tough one after the hols and everything x

susielicious said:
I'm new to the Saturday weigh in, this week I have lost 1 lb. it's a great start. I have very little restriction and luckily i am due my first fill on 24th. Let's see what happens then :).
Good look to all this week as its a tough one after the hols and everything x

Welcome on board :)

Well done all, doing well :)
I've not been on here in yonks so thought I'd start afresh.
To date I've lost 5st 5lbs, I got up to 6 st lost before xmas when I couldn't eat so am aiming to get back to that again. Should be soon enough now am back at work and exercising more too. See you next week :) xx

Hi guys, completely confused..

Home scales say I've lost 4lbs, but I went to boots to get a print out and that's completely different to the home ones! Argh so confusing. Well I will go back to the drs next week and compare there!

Unfortunately it's quite normal for all scales to say something different and the time of day/weight of clothes/if you've eaten or had a drink etc can all effect it. Now that you've weighed yourself on yours at home at least you'll have something to compare your weight with if you do it again next Saturday! Good luck with your losses xx

Hi guys, completely confused..

Home scales say I've lost 4lbs, but I went to boots to get a print out and that's completely different to the home ones! Argh so confusing. Well I will go back to the drs next week and compare there!

I would stick to the one set of scales x x

Well done everyone. Rache:hug99: good to see you.

I know this is a weigh in thread but please remember the scales are not everything. I was talking to my two sisters today. Don't get me wrong - they have always been very supportive but when I eventually got my date for surgery they both launched themselves into diets. I think they decided they were not going to be the biggest sister. They went into this frenzy - and tried to drag me into it - despite the fact I was in deep trauma both physically and emotionally after my failed bypass op. I refused and still refuse to this day to get into some competition with them about who has lost the most. They have both done amazingly well particularly my youngest sister who has lost a huge amount. Perhaps they were trying to make a point to me:(

Anyway my point is that the measures for me are about being more active and my clothes fitting better and going down in sizes. As one of my sisters pointed out today - can anyone tell how much you weigh by looking at you? That is a secret between you and the scales;)

tranquil x

I agree tranquil I hate those scales sometimes cause I am doing 45 mins on the x trainer most days and the scales are telling me what I don't want to see HOWEVER I have stopped being negative cause I know that I am losing inches, and now just trying to get into clothes that don't fit, I don't walk around with scales on my head telling people my weight, i wanna walk around with nice smaller clothes looking and feeling better, x

TB and Sue, I agree - the scales / measurements / health / etc- we have to use whatever motivates us individually to get where we want to be. For me, its a combination of all three...that keep spurring me on

Put a pound on :(

That doesn't count mis it's not Saturday ...report in next sat with your loss :D

Back