• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

I 'misplaced' one of the two pounds ruby lent me last week when I went on holiday. :rolleyes:

Hi, ladies hope you are all well? 3 lb off for me this week,,,, so I'm 14 . 8 since 26. September 12. Day I was a banded,,,'so pleased with my band,,,,,,,,good luck for next week girls xxxxxxrubyred15

Hi, ladies hope you are all well? 3 lb off for me this week,,,, so I'm 14 . 8 since 26. September 12. Day I was a banded,,,'so pleased with my band,,,,,,,,good luck for next week girls xxxxxxrubyred15

Wow 3lb well done Hun x you were banded day before me :)

Hi,girls hope you are all well and loosing. .? Just a cheeky 1LB for me this week ,.......happy with that. Xxxxxxxx rubyred15

Well done u losers! ;)

1.5lb off for me today, back on track now and rearing to go!!! Xxx

Well done everyone. I didn't loose this week but was away on holiday and was not a good bander :( . Very disappointed in myself but back on the wagon.
Sept 1st - 16st 9
Today- 13st 9

Well done ladies x sts for me x

Come on ladies ... Why not post here on this thread a mini goal for next week ... Inches lost, pounds lost, sts due to totm/holiday, more fluids consumed, more protein consumed, more exercise completed, a non scale victory you want to achieve .... This games about personal motivation/victories and not always about weight loss xxx

2lb off this week hurrah x good luck ladies

Good happy morning ladies,,,,,,,LOL ! 2 lb off for me,,,,,,,,so I'm not in hell ? Good luck to everybody,,,,for the next week xxxxxx

Well done ruby x

Back