• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Lovebugs Lap Band Diary - I GOT THE JOB !!! YIPEEEEE!!

Good for you telling him what for, why do some men still think they can talk to you like s**t and you will just stand for it. Hope you manage to get some other work. xxx

Well Done you, for sticking up for yourself and standing by your guns... and you will definately get more work, you are a fantastic make up artist!!! I have personal experience at that one!!!!!!
Big Kiss and hug to you
XX

I have a new Exercise project.....ha ha .Me and Eamonn decided to get ourselves a dog from a re-homing place ( not just for exercise of course !! ) Aw her name is Eva she's 2 years old and i just Love her !!! Feel so happy having something to look after and a good companion ......she is coming everywhere with me !! Have always had dogs all my life , nothing as small ha ha but she is so cute, friendly and very loving i couldn't resist her. Everything is going well with the 2nd Band fill....feels more restricted now ....mind u i have my monthly which means the band can get a bit more restricted i was told. have no hunger and the past few days i've forgotten to eat which isn't good! So gonna work on that one as not eating means u don't lose weight . Haven't weighed myself as i normally put on a few lbs at this time but next week i will and let u know how i get on.
All is well feel really happy, work has come in THANK GOD ! and knowing i have to take a dog out twice a day is a good incentive for a walk too....happy days :) xxxx

Attachments

• PICT0019.jpg
    PICT0019.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 34
  • PICT0014.jpg
    PICT0014.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 28
awww she's gorgeous liv!

Awwww what a cutie!! Glad Eva is settling down well, it will be brilliant for exercise as well as you say - having to take her for walkies will get you even fitter and slimmer!!
So happy things are going well at the mo and that the second fill is giving you more restriction!! Do let us all know about your progress on the scales now you skinny minnie in training xx

Aaaaah Livvy so cute! xxx

shes lovely liv..
its a great lift when you get a pet and especially because shes from a rescue place that makes you feel good as you have given such a cutie a great home..
i have a 7year old rottie VERSACE she is lovely but its hard work since having the baby and dont get so much time with her now..
glad to hear you are feeling your restriction hun..
emma xx

Ola Amigos!! Been ages since i last posted been a bizzy wizzy bee ! Work has picked up thank god ! Eva my doggy is doing very well enjoying her walks everyday and i've enjoyed the major amount of fresh air i have been getting, good exercise too! . Been a bit of a testing time the past few weeks if i'm honest. My weight stuck so bad and was soooooooooo getting me down, then i fell over in a pub in stupid high heel shoes ( was a bit drunk but the shoes didn't help !! Nice as they are ! ) , ended up on my face, grazed it sooooooo bad ha ha !! Had to stay at home for 4 days because it looked so awful then i got the worse case of flu i ever had ....completely bed ridden . BUT my face is clear , my flu has gone ( just left a nasty cough maybe more to do with the Marlborough lights !) and had a fill last sunday bringing me up to 6.5mls and i'm pleased to say my weight has started to move again and i'm a happy bunny! The past few weeks have been more tough because my restriction was bugger all. I now realise after all this time that really until you have the correct restriction having a band is really hard work , makes u feel negative and really plays with your mind daily. Once the restriction is correct all the worries go out the window. My portion sizes are small now without trying, the food i eat is better because certain things i know will cause me jip and the healthy option is the best option anyway. also i realise that to have the odd nice thing like a cake or biscuit really isn't a problem when u have THE CORRECT RESTRICTION. On the 18th i'm having another fill , what i have in me is fine but my nurse would like to see how i get on with more and if not it will be removed. If i'm honest at times i felt a bit angry that i had paid £7500 from my hard earned cash ( thankyou Miss England ! ) and my weight has stuck like **** to fur !! ha ha ...been awful for my brain as to start ,the weight was flowing nicely and then ....BANG stopped now matter how little i was eating or how much i was eating! My Nurse explained that the weight i have lost is normal...i have no hair loss, no tired feelings, no sickness ever, no major blockages, no constipation and the reason is ....I have taken it slowly and let my body get used to it . I'm now 12 weeks in , have lost nearly 40lbs and when i think of it that way ...i should be pleased and i am now but i realise its so easy to feel like your not doing well when others are losing so well etc. People are different and no matter how hard u work with the band unless u have the correct fill amount its not easy . However !!! Having 6.5mls from 5mls has made a BIG DIFFERENCE !! I wish i had said to my nurse before how hard it was with just 5ml but as usual i thought oh for god sake Olivia just stop wanting food but it doesn't work that way. If i could cut down my food intake with ease i wouldn't have had the bloody op ! ha ha ! So anyone reading this who is struggling....I CAN TELL U NOW that until u have the correct fills and that means that u eat and are totally full on a small plate of food, if u feel like snacking have a biscuit of course but again u are full, not look round the fridge every hour and your mind does not constantly think of food beacause you are satisfied then that is the right way. Until u reach that ...the band is not at the correct restriction. Do not fear u are useless , or that u are not succeeding !! YOU ARE !! but until the fill is right......do what u can to get thru, don't beat yourself up for feeling hungry, and do not and i stress this do not do what i have done and NOT EAT at allat times !!! It is even worse ! ha ha !!
I'm sorted now and all it took was a few mls to get me there. My mind has eased, my tummy feels satisfied and my road to Slimsville starts again !! Also in the time i had not lost weight on the scales my body has soooooooo changed tho ! I've lost fat for sure ! People are noticing, when i dress now i feel so much happier, i'm going to a wedding in a couple of weeks and i have bought the most gorgeous size 18/20 black, Halterneck Silk SEXY dress. When i was in the shop i came out of the changing room and there was a man and his wife in the shop looking for a dress for his wife and he stood there and said Oh wow u look stunning ! and i was like ....huh! ha ha ! My boyfriend looked like a cheshire cat at me and and the guy said to his wife try that dress on of which she gave me the dirtiest look and walked off ha ha !! I have not worn a dress for years , i feel beautiful in it and i'm sorry to go on but the past few weeks have been so tough mentally and to know i can wear something like that gives me such a buzz ! I'll take lots of pics and post them of the wedding .
Anyway thats me , sorry i have been unable to help anyone lately. I do read the posts and everyone is doing so well. Would love to come up for the Manchester Meet but depends on work, would be a last minute thing if i can. Tomorrow i'm off for a Rat Pack night ha ha love a bit of the old stuff, such classy times they were however after the amount of drink we'll be having it'll be anything but classy ha ha ! Just covered myself in St Tropez Tan was feeling a bit pale , had a tiny bit of chinese about an hour ago and now i'm gonna pour myself a large glass of Pinot , light a cigarette and laze on the couch (covered the couch in a black sheet cus this tan stains everything!) . The weeks over , Weekend is here and i intend to enjoy it ! have a good one too everyone ! Chat soon . xxxx

hi liv
glad you are much better now and feeling great.. i am at a low but reading your post i feel normal hun.
it is a very tough time and i was like gosh i have spent so much money and i am putting on fu**ing weight..
got my second fill 20th oct hun so fingers crossed
takecare babe
emmaxx

Aw don't fret....what your going thru is perfectly normal. Till the 20th do your best but remember if cutting down on food and feeling hungry was easy we wouldn't be overweight in the first place chick! Hang in there when the restriction is correct its sooooooooo much easier. Speak to Wendy she'll reassure u too !! Your doing well mate, don't worry about what others are losing remember people are different restrictions etc. Forget that, concentrate on yourself and i can assure things do get better. I'm at 6.5mls and on the 18th i'll have a tiny incy bit more just to see how that goes but so far so good on 6.5mls. Once u find that sweet spot...all will become clear. have faith in this because a few weeks ago i was having serious doubts and i mean serious but it just takes someone in the know ie Wendy the Nurse to make u realise THIS TAKES TIME and until the correct fill is given...its not easy !!! All will be well and if its not true ....i'll eat my dog :) she's a bit small but would go down easy with a bottle of Riocha !! ha ha . Take care. Here for u just text anytime ok xxxx

Liv you're an inspiration to so many! It's good to hear you sounding happy, healthy and well. Looking forward to the piccies :D

hi liv
glad you are much better now and feeling great.. i am at a low but reading your post i feel normal hun.
it is a very tough time and i was like gosh i have spent so much money and i am putting on fu**ing weight..
got my second fill 20th oct hun so fingers crossed
takecare babe
emmaxx
hope it gets better for you emma im still waiting on my first fill but have decided not to weigh myself so i dont get depressed because i think i may have gained a little im just thinking in 4 or 5 months it will all be right and reading this thread makes me feel better too x

Well done Liv!! Glad to hear you are feeling more positive and things are on the move again! Great to see you back and posting too. Chat soon xxxxx

Livvy!!

I'm in London for a fill on the 18th....

My appointments at 11am...have you got time for a coffee???

Amanda

Hi Livvy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh babes, sorry you were so down, I know we been talking on text..... but you are doing fantastic, glad you got over your fall too!!!!!!!!!

Speak soon and can't wait to see you soon to.
xxxx

Hi Livvy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh babes, sorry you were so down, I know we been talking on text..... but you are doing fantastic, glad you got over your fall too!!!!!!!!!

Speak soon and can't wait to see you soon to.
xxxx

Aw thanks for all your help and Lurrrrrve ! he he ! So looking forward to Jordans Birthday....better get some bowling practice in ha ha ! Love ya lots . will speak to u soon xxxx

Hello all ! Restriction is good ! But sneakily having a bit more on Saturday just to give it a real Boost !! Just got back from Boxing .....LOVE IT !!! ( starts singing the theme to Rocky !! ) Such a fun weigh to exercise ...hard work but really enjoy it. That was my third class and quite good at all the moves now....when i get my left and right correct !! ha ha . Also helps that the Instructor is a nice bit of eye candy for a Tuesday night .....i think that broken nose look is so god damn sexy !! All us girls are swooning at him ! So funny tonight he chose me to Spar with and my god i felt like a teenager giggling away ha ha .... and then he said Hit me then and i was like oh i can't giggle giggle giggle and he sad Bloody hit me so .....i DID !! ha ha Wham as hard as i could and he smiled and said ...mmmm nice technique liv ha ha .... i was soooo showing off sorry i can't stop laughing and i looked quite good but F**K did it hurt my arm !!! Anyway really helps having him there cus not only is he gorgeous he makes you work so hard. Tonight he said to me and my mate "Errr girls whats with the chicken legs " and i was like "Oi Rocky i'm doing my best " and he shouted JUST BEND THOSE LEGS WILL YA !!! so like 2 naughty girls we did it ha ha ! The only man i allow to shout at me i can assure u ! Anway thoroughly recommend Boxing , fast paced, time goes quick, sweat like hell, Punch people and lose weight ! Fabulous ! Give it a try if u can :) xxxx

sounds like fun Liv - and eye candy too - what else can a girl need to keep her happy :)

Back