• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the sleeve really does work !!!

lush1972

:Dwell today is exactly 5 weeks since my sleeve op and including the 10lbs i lost on the 7 day pre op iv lost 2 1/2 stone or 35 lbs ,iam so pleased i did this ,hope this helps to inspire other potential sleevers ,good luck on your journey people.xxxx

Well done both of you, sleeves rock !!!!!

I love my betty banana tummy :) xxx

I'm getting mine on Monday :) nervous/excited! Just hope it works! I've 5 stone to lose wd love to 2 lose 2 by aug is that 2 optimistic?

Well done on ur lose x

hi kirstyd,good luck for mon,if its anything like my experience then you have nothing to worry about regarding the op ,mine was very straight forwardand little to no pain post op just mild discomfort first couple of days that regular pain relief sorts out,with regards to losing 2 stone for aug.. in my non professional opinion then yes 2 stone first couple of mths post op is is defo aceivable..good luck for the future hun.xx sleevers rock!!!!

I'm getting mine on Monday :) nervous/excited! Just hope it works! I've 5 stone to lose wd love to 2 lose 2 by aug is that 2 optimistic?

Well done on ur lose x

No just shoot for the stars. I'm just over 3 months post op & have lost 6 1/2 stones with my sleeve. Did have a couple of difficult weeks not with sleeve but allergies to medication but no great probs even with this. Good luck.

Wow that's an amazing loss! I'm gonna give it my all! And start exercising about 4weeks post op! I can't wait to b on the losers bench. X

Love mine too, just over 6 stone lost. Pffft 65% expected weight loss, im gonna smash that and get to goal!!!

Kim

I've had mine for 3 weeks and love it so far! Can't wait till I can start saying I've had similar losses to all of you! Need to loose another 7 stone....lost 1 1/2 so far!

Nx

Had mine done 7 months ago, lost 7st 5lbs when weighted on Monday. Starting to enjoy my sleeve now after severe nausea for the first 5 months. Still get occasional bouts but they are getting less. Well done x x x x

Had mine done 11 weeks ago tomorrow.

As of 4 weeks ago I had lost 20Kg/44lb/3 Stone hoping to get weighed again next Thursday for new update.

Well I'm truly inspired! My op is on Sat and I'm so excited x

I'll jump on the bandwagon and say I love mine too!!! 4 weeks today and I'm 34lbs down and my clothes are getting loose!!

well done all i so cant wait to get my sleeve now a few month and ill be a sleever :)

Wow you guys are inspirational, congrats on the great weight losses. Thank you for posting, helps me know I'm making the right choice....just need to get funding sorted and hopefully join you sleevers in a few months, can't wait!!!!

Can I ask - how bad/big are the scars afterwards?

Back